Megans Adventure life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
19 October

Thursday

5:47pm

wow what a day! my adventure today was to spy on my friend that broke up with me! as friends lol. so me and my best friend and so it was so crazy my friend was spying on me too! ahhhh! I coulnt believe what I heard when my friend the one why broke up with me (her name is bronwyn) said to her friend "lets spy on megan and Cloe" (cloe is my best friend) and so me and cloe looked at each other and pertended we didnt know anything untill I walked up to bronwyn and said why are u geting ready to spy on me and cloe? she said how did we know. and I said we over heard u and while I was walking of I said "if I was u dont speak whatever out loud" laughed and walked off!

and a load more!

20 October

friday

4:31

Yes! yes! yes!!!!!!!! I got a week to stay home untill I start a new term!!! yay year 6 rules! it was non uniform day today so my whole school wore there own clothes and some year 5 boys walked past me and said "your looking good!" and I was like ????? and walked off anyway my class played football! and I luv football but right I fell in the mud while kicking the ball as well as geting someone out, lol. cloe badly smashed her shin. that probally hurt! I got to play my guitar in front of the class! it was brill. but best of all......... cloe and I walked off in the playground and someone (a boy I fancy) tried to get cloe wet but instead he got himself wet. he fancys me too. I can just tell!! but I dont know how to tell him! ohh well. plz post comments I do not mind at all!

PS

dont forget to post your comments so I know people read my diary!

monday

30 Oct

11:29am

Yay halloween tomorrow sad though I have t go to school but think of the good side!!! scare my friends sounds great!!! and me and cloe will be going around saying trick and treat. lol but I will give my friends a scare!!! cool. my kitten george is sleeping on my sis bed so im on her computer lol!!!! Me and my sis cant find the serial # for the sims 2 if u might have one could u pm me thx!!! or my sis Sprout, *Sarah~1992*. thx, go me and go you!

RS

ps

dont forget to reply to my diary! When I get my tama up and working I might talk about it too!

Latest posts

Back