Meddie65's v4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meddie65

Reaction score
Welcome to my log! ;) I got my v4 about 3 hours ago.It's a pink with stripes.Here are her stats:

hungry-full

happy-full

training-[l ]

pencial-16

star-24

flower-13

age-0

weight-19

name-sugar

gender-girl

generation-1

point-250 :huh:

Username-Lucky

Growth Chart:

shirotsubutchi->Harutchi

Items-

pen

clone(!!)

honey

cell phone

cd3 and

doll

Food-

milk

and steak! :D

she just went to school!awwww.came back...

I'm hoping sugar will become a doctor when she grows up.But I will be happy with what ever she is. :huh:

Hello!Well to start off sugar is prancing around the screen.I found out there are 2 tickets in her shop and there on sale so I'm trying to get them! :D together I would need 13500 pts! ;) Here are Sugar's stats:

hungry-full

happy-full

training-[ll]

pencial-67(big change no?)

star-60

flower-51

age-0

weight-14

name-sugar

gender-girl

generation-1

point-7440(Alas big change again?)

Username-Lucky

Well the tickets are really expensive!huh oh yeah and I got the fortune cookies and well I got all 1 star!

;)

so I have to keep watch :D well I'm going to tamatown so bye!

P.S. She will evolve in 4 hours and 1 minute

I'm back! Sugar still hasn't evloved!

hungry-full

happy-full

training-[llll]

pencial-97(big change no?)

star-81

flower-90

age-0

weight-16

name-sugar

gender-girl

generation-1

point-125

Username-Lucky

I did buy both the tickets!One is canada(I'm pretty sure...)and the other hasAfrica on it.......But I was so happy when I got the tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sugar is very easy to take care of.Weird for a child no?????She never is hungry or unhappy?I wonder why????Oh well.I hope for a teenager I get a new character.......But I'm fine with what ever she will be.About 20 minutes when she evolves... or at leats turns 1!I'll update whenshe evolves.

Sugar has evolved but I'm afraid to look.My brother says it's cute!Ok on three.......1.....2.........3..

It's a young mimitchi!!YAY!Not a new character but I'm ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!For an adult I hope it turns into a maidtchi.

Going to tamatown.BYEBYE!

Hello I'm Sugar!My mom Meddie65 must of told you a lot about me.mom's sometimes over do it.....Well I'm very hyper.....Right now I'm hoping to become a doctor!I don't know what I'll become as an adult or what character!I just hope to become a mimitchi.I have to go my mom is calling me BYEBYE

Hello all! Sugar is now 2 years old.She got a present from the king.It's make-up :p .Here are her stats-

hungry-full

happy-full

training-[lllllll](7)

pencial-113

star-102

flower-104

age-2

weight-40(fat)

name-sugar

Gender-girl

Generation-1

point-2145

username-lucky

Sugar wants to say hi

Hi everyone.Today My mum took me to her school.I listened.Eighth grade is hard!Hehe.She let one of friends babysit me for 1 hour!It was gym and I fell!Grrr.She was worried about me.....every one of her friends said I was cute!And they said she was overprotective

Ok I think that's enough that ends this days log!BYE

Hi there!It's sugar.Guess what?I evolved!!!!!!!I'm a...................[SIZE=14pt]MIMITCHI!Yay!Today I went to school again......I meet two tamagotchis!Both are boys......It's my mum's best friends Tamas.There names are toni and nikky.(Nikky is cute)We are all 3 years.Here's my mum![/SIZE]

Hi all! as Sugar said She did meet two tama's.I'm "babysitting".They are V3's.Both are piroriroritchis.She is mating with Nikky!One is pink with icecream the other is green with flowers.Sugar evolved!!!!!!!!!MIMITCHI!!Here are all the tama's stats:

Sugar stats

Hungry-all

happy-all

training-[lllllllll](full)

pencial-133

star-122

flower-121

age-3

weight-38

name-Sugar

gender-girl

generation-1

point-1095

Username-LUCKY

Nikky's stats

Hungry-all

happy-all

training-[llllllll ]

age-3

weight-24

name-Nikky

gender-boy

generation-1

point-4350

Username-analu

Toni's stats

Hungry-all

happy-all

training-[lllllll ]

age-2

weight-24

name-Toni

gender-boy

generation-1

point-2459

Username-hana

When I got My friends tama everything that could be wrong was!No traning,No points!Of course they were overweight!My thumb hurt so bad in school but I helped them turn better..I have written enough so bye!

Hello!Sugar got a job offer,,it's to work in a labortory.I'm waiting for nikky to evolve to an adult!here is sugar!-

Hi sugar here!My mum took a risk with having me out in school.One of her strict teachers saw me and my mum was scared that she would take me away but she only said cool!!!bye!

I'm still baby sitting and my friend was really happ when she saw her tamas!!!!!!! :mametchi: here are her stats!!and nikky's and toni's!

Site Map Home News Tamagotchi News TamaTalk News Comments and Rumors Free Tamagotchi Contests Tamagotchi Help Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks TamaTown and e-Tamago Tamagotchi Codes What Happened To My Tamagotchi Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners General Introductions and Departures Introductions Departures What's On Your Mind Fun Stuff Tamagotchi Art and Photo Album Tamagotchi Role Play TamaTalk Arcade TamaTalk Arcade Discussion TamaTalk Members Map The Library TamaTalk Reference Section Tamagotchi Logs Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Comments Team Stories Tamagotchi Entertainment (Non)TamaTalk Tamagotchi Memorial Group Hatchings Tamagotchi Warnings Tamagotchi Ancestors Tamagotchi Cousins Aquapets Talk MutsuTalk Power Palz Talk Blinkies Talk Gigapets Talk Furby Talk Nanopets Talk Neopets Talk Pixel Chix Talk tBay Want To Buy Want To Sell Want To Trade Virtual Pet Accessories Suggestions? TamaTalk Extras Tamagotchi FAQ Tamagotchi Chat Tamagotchi Topsites Tamagotchi Name Generator Support TamaTalk Link To TamaTalk Extras Messenger Go To Inbox Compose New Message My Assistant Help Search Member List Calendar Guidelines Links Settings My Controls Edit Profile Edit Signature Edit Avatar Change TamaTalk Skin Board Settings Email Settings Logged in as: meddie65 [ Log Out ]

[ 0 New Messages | View New Posts ]

TamaTalk » General » Tamagotchi Logs » Meddie65's v4 log!

Replying to Meddie65's v4 log!

Code Buttons

Guided Mode

Normal Mode FONT Arial Times Courier Impact Geneva Optima SIZE Small Large Largest COLOR Blue Red Purple Orange Yellow Gray Green Close all Tags

Open Tags:

Enter your Post

[ Clickable Smilies ]

Smilies by Natasja and Rivenn

[ Show All ]

[ Check Post Length ]

[ BB Code Help ] Hello!Sugar got a job offer,,it's to work in a labortory.I'm waiting for nikky to evolve to an adult!here is sugar!-

Hi sugar here!My mum took a risk with having me out in school.One of her strict teachers saw me and my mum was scared that she would take me away but she only said cool!!!bye!

I'm still baby sitting and my friend was really happ when she saw her tamas!!!!!!! :wacko: here are her stats!!and nikky's and toni's!

Sugar stats

Hungry-all

happy-all

training-[lllllllll](full)

pencial-164

star-136

flower-145

age-4

weight-44

name-Sugar

gender-girl

generation-1

point-5165

Username-LUCKY

Nikky's stats

Hungry-all

happy-all

training-[lllllllll](ALL!)

age-4

weight-51

name-Nikky

gender-boy

generation-1

point-8599

Username-analu

Toni's stats

Hungry-all

happy-all

training-[lllllllll](ALL!)

age-3

weight-45

name-Toni

gender-boy

generation-1

point-9799

Username-hana

I got to go................I'll post tomorrow.BYE!!!!

Hello!Something wierd happend....sugar fell in love with Toni and Nikky!!!!Strange!well nothing else happend today.................I think this is all for today!......... :) :D

(Please don't post replies in this log.You may pm me if you wish.)

Here were Sugars last stats before she left:

Hungry-♥♥♥♥

happy-♥♥♥♥

training-full

pencial-214

star-179

flower-183

age-7

weight-40

name-sugar

gender-girl

generation-1

point-7505

Username-Lucky

Sugar left me with a baby boy.Here are his stats:

Hungry-♥♥♥♥

happy-♥♥♥♥

traning[l]

pencial-12

star-5

flower-3

age-0

weight-29(fat)

name-GIR

gender-boy

generation-2

point-8725

username-lucky

He is already in preschool.

Growth chart

Tsubutchi-->Mohitamatchi

I'm going to tama town to see what I can do :furawatchi:

Sorry for not repling for a long time.I had to help my family rebuild after a tornado hit us.My tama's were safe and so was my fam.Gir grew up to an adult and had a baby boy(again!)Minotchi is it's character.There was a ufo in my tama's shop but I couldn't get it!(my tama's name is currently Zim!!!)

sorry once again.the rebuliding of the tornado.I'm turning to get back on to my log.I'm currently on the 6th generaton with a boy named blake.He currently is a young androtchi.hoping he'll turn into a Mametchi.Here are his stats!

Hungry-♥♥♥♥

happy-♥♥♥♥

training-[||||||||]

pencial-60

star-46

flower-53

age-2

weight-44

name-blake

gender-boy

generation-6

point-18800

Username-Lucky

Blake will evolve today around........I think 7:00pm.Blakes dad was a mametchi.I have only had 2 girls in the past generations!.......wonder why.??????????????????????? <_<

well thats all bye!

HI!Blake had a beautiful girl which I named lanai.She is a young memetchi right now.I'm hoping I can get a makiko! here are her stats.(by the way we are done rebuilding!)

Lanai's stats

hungry-full

happy-full

training-[6]

pencial-25

star-102

flower-29

year-1

weight-38

name-Lanai

generation7

gender-girl

point-32760

Username-lucky

Here is Lanai!

(SHY)bye!

ok then

Lanai turned into a memetchi then a maikiko!!!!!She had a boy (again).I was hoping for a girl but oh well.here's Lanai!!!

Hi!!!!My name is lanai!!!!I'm a maikiko.one of the most beautiful tamas in the world!!!I have a baby boy.I got to go!♥♥♥♥♥

It's been a very long time since I last posted. Since then I loned my tama(v4) to one of my friends. Now it's back. Started with generation 1. Then after enough begging, I got a v4.5!! Here are their stats(currently)

(4.5)

Hungry-4

happy-4

training-9/9

smile-71

star-32

fist?-58

age-3

weight-55

name-Ali

Generation-1

gender-girl

point-6220

user name-ABC

Hungry-4

happy-4

training-9/8

pencial-55

star-22

flower-31

age-3

weight-65

name-Ac

Generation-1

gender-boy

point-7210

user name-ABC

If you noticed one is a boy and the other is a girl.They are currently in love!!!!!I hope this isn't to boring....Anyway as soon as they mate for sure I will have either 2 boys or 2 girls.If It's 2 girls, The names will be ming and ching! :lol: .

Well I am going to post probably tomorrow.Till then!

:p

Latest posts

Back