Me and my v3 (and hopefully my v4 soon enough)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalight

Reaction score
Alright even though I'm five years late on my tama I will start.

My tama's name is Alex and he is a billotchi. Before he was a young mametchi>kutchitamatchi>teletchi

his stats are

hearts:llll

hungry:llll

training:llllllll

gen3

name:alex

He looks cute with the sunglasses because he comes up close to you. It's sooooooooo cute! :D I am still waiting for matchmaker to come since my tama is 5 years old. I will post when something intersting happens. Right now he's coming up to the screen. He looks cuter than usual. If you want to post you can I won't stop you.

bye from tamalight! ;)

My tama died when I left it alone to do homework so I'll start again for my new tama! It's name is Danny and he is a boy teletchi. He likes to play get and is pretty good at it too. He likes to hang out a lot and not do much.I just gave it it's first praise since he was crying. :ph34r: These are his stats

happy:llll

training:l

weight:27lb (I can fix that ^_^ )

gen:1

I'll tell you when he grows up into a toddler ok?

bye from tamalight B)

Hey guess what... my tama evolved!!!!!!!!! It evolved into...a...I like holding the suspense...a tamatchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't gotten one of these in a long time. I'm so happy. Right now she's bobbing around the screen. I'll post again when something cool happens. Danny says bye.

bye from tamalight and Danny! ;)

[SIZE=14pt]Good morning TamaTalk! My tama is alright he's asleep lucky him.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I wish i could sleep in today! Since I haven't got anything to tell you I'll tell you his stats[/SIZE]

Hungry:llll

Happy:llll

weight:23lb (oops)

I'll reply later today ok?

bye from tamalight! :mametchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Guess what? Yesterday my tama evovled into...a...Obotchi(sp?)! I love it so much! It's so cute. Oh and today when I come home from school we are going to wal-mart and I might get a v4 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just tell you his stats right now.[/SIZE]

training:lll

weight:21lb

name:alex

[SIZE=14pt]Well people I hope I can reply today later. We're going to start writing an essay on a book we read, The Man Who Was Poe. But I think I'll have time.[/SIZE]

Bye from tamalight! :)

[SIZE=14pt]Guess what? today I got a v4!!!!!!!!!! I could not belive it. My friend said that the wal-mart that was the closest wasn't going to get anymore shippments. And yet I still have an I.O.U from my aunt so I'm gonna buy another v4! The one I got was a nice glow in the dark. They only had two left so I grabed one. So when I came home I opened the package and I reseted my v3 and started my v4. They are only a few seconds apart. My v3 is a boy and my v4 is a girl! They can both mate! I named my v4 Danni and my v3 Danny (danny phantom characters) Then when I was going to eat dinner the evolved!!!! My v3 became a tamatchi and my v4 became a mohitamatchi! Here are their stats![/SIZE]

v3

weight:37lb (oops)

v4

weight:40lb (I can fix that!)

Gen:1

username:aabab

This is odd my v3 shows my v4 character but my v4 shows a :furawatchi: :) Oh and I forgot to tell you my v4's skill points

intelligence:4

star thing:5

flower thing:2

bye from tamalight! :)

[SIZE=14pt]Hi again, my tama got accepted into pre-school! Then the teacher came and Danni was happy. :blink: But when she went to the pre-school she kept falling down. But still i think she enjoyed it. Although little Danni here is going to go to bed soon and needs to get ready. Say bye Danni. Danni: Bye people see you guys tomorrow. Danny is already asleep but he'll say hi tomorrow.[/SIZE]

Bye from tamalight! :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Hi guys, I have nothing to say except, It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it friday a lot. And so do my tamas as well. My v4 got mail twice today. A fortune cookie: Points: 2 stars, Love:2, and Health:2. The second mail was a burglar! He took 100p from my tama! She was so sad :( . Oh she just got another mail... she got a heart! Well let me tell you their stats.[/SIZE]

v3

training:ll

weight:44lb (I swear I can fix that!)

v4

training:lll

intelligence:21

style:33

kindness:12

username:aabab

Well I'll reply when they evolve. (they should evolve somewhere around 7:50ish)

bye from tamalight! ^_^

[SIZE=14pt]Well My tamas evolved! My v3 evolved into an obotchi and my v4 evolved into an ^_^ ! And then my v4 got an ! mail and it looked like it graduated out of pre-school. Then I get another ! mail and my v4 got accepted into school! It got this thing that looked like a hat. Well I have to go. [/SIZE]

bye from tamalight! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back