Mametchi100's tamas' logs.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mametchi100

Reaction score
Ok I have a v4 and 4 v3's they rock their names are Abury,Caite,Lisa,Alex and Alima.Today Lisa and Alex mated I had twin boys ,got a v3 from my Aunt and that is Caite, my new v4 is Abury and she is cute she is a mohamitchi (SP?) Alex is a Tarakotchi Lisa is a billotchi Alima is a Haditchi Caite is a Tamatchi also.Well I will post tomorrow and see what they will turn into as in Caite and Abury if a v4 turns into a teen in a day.

Ok I haven't posted in a while Lisa and Alex left and they had two beautiful twins Alex and Alex.The Alex on the mom's tamagotchi is a Hidetchi I think that's how you spell it.And the other Alex on the dad's tama is Decotchi as I always say "How beautiful or ugly people think my tamagotchis are I will always think they are so beautiful to me".Ok Caite is a Pynokotchi and she will get married tomorrow.Alima had a baby boy and is on Gen.3 the babie's name is guess what?Alima hee hee hee!My V4 has a job as a doctor and I like the game that it plays. I got to go now bye!!!

Latest posts

Back