Mametchi, Kutchipatchi, Memetchi&Violetchi's diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
No, this is not based on the virtual toy ones... I saw Kutchipatchi5's idea(Great Idea!! Sorry If I get you angry, I'll close it if you dun like this log because it copies yours)

Anyway, My v4 and v4.5 log has the start of their diaries here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=121775&st=30 Check the 3rd page for the first part of their tales.

Anyway.... Here we go. They are writing, justa let ya know. So if they use bad grammar or bad language or things that they think we went to that we didn't go to... I'll be crossing them out. They are writing themselves.

Sometimes, They don't write.

~Mametchi~

Mametchi

9/23/07

That was dang fun!!!!!!! I loved it!!! I got to go to Pet'smart with my owner!! The kitty's were cute. Luckily they were in cages... Though. It's too bad that they can get put down.... That idea would be horrifying for me! Well, anyway, yeah. I wish that they could all get adopted. Those gerbils and hamsters and mice and rats were cute too!! They would squish me if I were in their cage, though. Then, we went to the mall. It was soooo cool!! It was full of life, like I thought it would be!!! And moving on to Costco. Wow. That place sure was busy. My eyes hurt at the sight of all those people. But it was cool. They had everything from fish to books to videogames to milk.... Yeah! And now, I'm at home, resting.

And thats what he typed. Woah, he had no grammar mistakes!!! Then again, he's Mametchi.

Next.

~Kutchipatchi~

What a Day!!!! Ah.. Whew. Phew. Those animals at the zoo (Me: No, Store and Pets, you green duck!! Kutchipatchi: Sorry!!!) I mean... Pets at the pet store (Me: Thank You. Much Better.) And it was cool!!!!! The kittens were the cutest of the lot, though!! I liked em'! Then, the mall. I wanted to buy something, but all my owner bought was a ugly, fat book!! (Me: It was soo not as fat as you, Mr. I'm gonna get alot of word mistakes!!! *hit*) (Kutchipatchi: Ouch. That hurrt!!) Ok, It was not fat... It was skinny... (Me: No, It wasn't skinny either!!!) Ok, Ok, It was just a plain book. Anyway, I feel distingushed and tired.... Good Night.... *sleeps* (Me: Dude, you forgot to mention Costco!! Lazy duck.)

And that's it. He just dozed off without mentioning Costco.... Lazy Duckie.

Next, here comes the girls.

~Memetchi~

OMG, IT WAS LIK, COOL!! I LOVED IT!! THERE WERE SO MANY CUTE PETS!!! I LOVED IT!!! (Please stop using caps, and that bad grammar, missy.) (Memetchi: Fine.) It was great!! Kittens are sooooo cute!! (Me: Yes, We know that already.) I wish I could adopt one, but they could eat me!!! :wacko: And alive too!!! (Me: Please just get on with telling the readers about what you did today, OK?) And those gerbils, hamsters, mice and rat all seemed to be soo cute, and they seemed to say Take me home. Take Me Home! I'm the best one!!! And then, to the mall we went!! It was Lik So Briht! and I loved it!! And I think it was a little too Briht, Since I couldn't see a thing. Then, when I could finally see again, Violetchi told me we were at a store called Costco. And I took a look around. It was a big store!! I almost wanted to check every corner, but I saw how big the other people were, and they could squish me!! And after that we got out, I was fast asleep... That was such a day.

Wow. Alot of bad spelled words... Bright is spelled B-R-I-G-H-T, Not B-R-T-H-T!!! AGH!

Next, and last.

~Violetchi~

AGH! WHAT THE *BEEEPPP THERE WERE NO FLOWERS!!! DRAT IT!!! *please wait while I erase all of Violetchi's bad words.* (Violetchi: Fine... I'll just say what we saw today, then.) Ok, like everyone else said, everything at the pet store was cute!! I wish could adopt one. And after that, we went to the mall. It was big! And Huge! And Huger!! I wanted to go get perfume, but my owner wasn't the type, nor were her and her parents the type, nor is her sister the type. So I just took a nap. And then, when I woke up, we were in the parking lot of a place. I then saw a large red sign reading COSTCO. And it was the biggest words I've seen in my life. I helped memetchi know where this place was when she woke up, in the store confused. Whew. Once we got out, I dozed off too.

Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and BTW this is based on those "Icon Buddies" That come with the v4.5 PC Pack, the ones on the tree. They had dinner with me, in my house of course.

Mametchi dug into some carrots.

Violetchi tried some spinach.

Kutchipatchi ate corn, and soaked in the milk by accident.

Memetchi hungrily feasted on corn too.

Latest posts

Back