~~LoG oF a V4.5~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hi! I just wanted to introduce my new log... it will be about my v4.5! it is the Earth design, and i quit the other log, it wasn't going well! I don't really know why, but I have trouble keeping logs... but I will stay dedicated to this one! My first post will be in 2 or 3 days from now, cuz I need to visit some family, and I am unable to get on, but I will keep you posted![/SIZE] :D

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! I am able to get on, but I will wait until my tama has a baby to start... I don't really know why, but I like to start them if it is a baby :lol: Anyway, I just wanted you to know... more tomorrow![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]My new log begins today! Okay, I woke up at 8:00 to find that my tamagotchi had left the baby girl! I named her Shay, and she is to be accepted into preschool soon! Uh-oh, gotta go. more tomorrow![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]My computer wasn't working! so I missed a few days... my tama evolved into a young uramametchi, and is now an adult, and looks like a bride/ice skater! we went to tamatown today and went to Guruguru town and mametchi city and forestpatchi place, and the hospital. we had lots of fun, and we got tons of new souvaniers! here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: full

Happy: 3

Training: 3

Funny: 111

Gorgeous: 18

Spiritual: 7

weight: 32 lbs

Generation: 6

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! Shay (the tamagotchi) got a job today! I am so happy for her! I also found out she loves cherries. her job is a firefighter. I love the game! we went to Tamatown today, and she got:[/SIZE]

Passport

Drill

Hammer

Jug of Milk

Smoothie

Dumbbells

Lollipop

picture book

organ

brochure

photo id

gown