Locky458's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locky458

Reaction score
B) Sean is 6 years old and weighs 47 pounds. He has refused the matchmaker 1 time. I plan on getting Oyajitchi. He has Pencil-118(smart), 42(arts/talent), 54 (kindess). Eventually he will turn into a Old Geezer! :D The matchmaker came 2 times in one day!

My Mimiyortchi is 7 years old, Shay has refused the matchmaker 2 times. She will eventually evolve into a Old timer.

P.S. Comment me in a P.M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I leave my Sean and Shay alone for about 8 hours when i'm at school. So they be hungry and starving. Shay constanly poops! Sean is always hungry. Sean is so Popular! He always gets mail. Nazotchi ;) pays him everyday. The more you work at your job, the more points you earn. :kusatchi: Sean is a Doctor. The Doctor game is simailar to the v3's Get game.

P.S. Comment me in a P.M.

Sean :kusatchi: and Shay has only visited each other about 7 times. There Buddies. But you have to wait until there oldies. Stick around for more adventures of Sean and Shay!

My Poor Sean :lol: is a Doctor and he applied to be a Hair Shampoo person and failed! Well, I have to wait next time. I should take Sean to Africa, but they haven't finished TamaTown yet. Hope my Sean passes another Job.

My Shay (Mimiyortchi) is okay. She is 8 years old. She has stayed home all day long. She loves to jump a lot. She barely sings. Weird........

My Sean is mostly smart. He lacks in other area's. He is doing fine. My Shay is waiting for a Husband. She will get one in about 3 more days! Which is Sean! :lol:

Yah! Sean :lol: has refuse the matchmaker once a again.

People he was going to mate with:

Masktchi (I think)

Yattatchi

Furawatchi :lol:

That is 3 out of 9

OOO OOOOOO

I kept on setting the time for the matchmaker to come, my Sean and Shay has refused the matchmaker for like 10 times!!! I guess I have to wait for them to age more... I noticed if you keep on refusing the matchmaker you will get better and more popular tamagotchi's to mate with. Sean :mimitchi: is 8 and Shay is 9.

Shay always sleep with poop on the side of her bed. :blink: Maybe i should do that to get a special character next time. They do that and you will get Pochitchi :mimitchi: .

My Shay is 9 years old!!! Congrats!! My Sean :mimitchi: is 8 years old.... Mimiyortchi loves to play games. Sean loves Hot Dogs a lot!! Mimiyortchi is very skinny. She always eat! Well my tamagotchi will be a oldie, eventually..........

The average amount of poop she leaves on the side of her bed is 1. Normal here "Hunger" me is 3 out of 4. When I wake up. OOOO

Once again Shay has refused the matchmaker. That old lady keeps on coming! :rolleyes: Mines is going to be a old lady and a old man. So Anyways...... Few More trys. The Matchmaker is giving out old tama's again........ I don't much to say about Sean :D ......

Once again.... Shay has refused the matchmaker. She was going to mate with this Wooltchi. Why must Nazotchi :( send bad mail. My Fortune is very bad on this generation.

Once again! The matchmaker came! :blink: My Sean :blink: is 9 and My Mimiyortchi "Shay" is 10. Yay!!! I can not wait to get Oyajitchi. Eventually my Sean and Shay will turn into a Oldie.

YAY!!!!!! My "Shay" Mimiyortchi evolved into a Old-Timer!!! Just a few more hours untill my Sean :ichigotchi: Turns into a old-timer to!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Ugh... Those tamagotchi been died! XD Now I don't play with my tamagotchi now currently...[/SIZE]

//Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back