Lily's lil V4 log♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily-Anne1997

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I got A tamagotchi 4 days ago and I think I am ready to use it [/SIZE] ;) .I would say this tamagotchi is very lucky to be with me so I took the tamagotchi out of the plastic and took off the sticker looked at the cool background and quickly removed the tab I pressed B and it came up with A date and time I set the date to 9/6 and the time to 9:56am and then pressed B and it told me to enter my birthday I entered 21/7 and then I entered my username it is Lily! and then A egg appeared I waited a bit and then I heared something and it said Boy and then came up name so I typed Ben and then it beeped I looked on instructians and saw you pressed A and then B to view the health meter it was no happy and no hungry so I precced C twice and then A twice and then pressed B and went on Meal and fed Ben Corn Cereal Pudding and sushi and then went on games and played Jumping rope and got up to 30 :furawatchi: and got 400gp then I went into the shop and bought A shovel and then I put it down

G2G now bye

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I am so sorry that I have not updated in like 5 days [/SIZE] ;) .Well Ben is 5.he has evolved several times first of all he was that little black circle character then it was A character kinda like A mini rasberry then it was then it was this weird fire tama then A tama with theese weird bumps on his head lol

[SIZE=14pt]Today Ben is 6 and he got A job at A cafe you have to sort out all the cutlery its really kl.I want Ben to have A kid.Oh and if you think I dont look after my tama hn think again [/SIZE] :( .cuz actually wen I wos out in da stret this guy saw me playing mith my connection and said that toy it gay I beat him up lol and he ran haha he was like 11

[SIZE=14pt]Ben had A baby girl I am going to call her Jade he is 8 now I think Ben's leaving tonight I just wanna see what happens lol today I connected my tama with my cousin Kara she has got A V4 its white with Blue and Pink circles with pink buttons and pink ball she has got A 5Generation girl called May she's A mimitchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hey sorry I aint updated 4 nie days but I have been out on holiday for the weekend and I was playing out for a couple of those days and sleepover lol well Jade left two days ago she was A Harrutchi then A Ringotchi then I had Maidetchi then she had A baby boy I named him Gerri he is a child petitchi shoud change soon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Wow, just wanna say that i love your tama log thing! Every entry you write is colorful and very descriptive!!!! :blink: Your entries are not boring a nd dull! You are awesome! keep up the good work!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks(love your avvie!)Gerri was a Young Andarotchi then a anadarotchi he is 5 now I cant wait untill Geri has a kid [/SIZE] :gozarutchi: !!

Latest posts

Back