Lara's Tamagotchi log :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba28

Reaction score
Hi peoples! Here are my tama logs!! I'm sorry I started the first 1 a bit late but it should'nt maTTer much. :ph34r: :ph34r: :D :ph34r:

I'll try to post every day. :ph34r: I'll also update you on my high scores on games :ph34r: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Babytchi-->Marutchi-->RINGOTCHI!!

Yay!!! I was hoping for a new character!! Ringotchi is so cute!! the noises on a tama 2 are different to a tama 1's!! at first when my tama changed, I didn't realise what was going on!! :D

My current high scores are: 100 points on the jump game, 4th round on the bump game, an 18 points on the head game. :ph34r:

Still a cute little Ringotchi!

Today, I fed it a steak and when it finished eating it, It pulled a funny face!!!! It was so cute :lol: :lol: I think it liked the steak! :D :D . I think I should give you some tama stats!!! I hav'nt even gave yous the tamagotchis NAME ;) silly me.

Name:Bebee

Age:1--don't ask me why!! I've had it for 3 days!!, :huh: WEIRD!!

Training: 8 bars.

Gender:Boy.---why are my first Tamagotchis always BOYS!! :( Oh well, they're still cute. :D

Generation: 1st.

Shell: White with lime-green stars and an orange border and buttons.

Type: Tamagotchi Connexion version 2.

I love those little key-chain thingys that the v2s come on! theyr'e much better than those little chain things the normal ones come on!

High scores: 100 points on jump. 4th round on bump. and 18 points on heading. :D

Still a ringotchi :( It's two now. :( I gave it some tea to drink. It was so CUTE! It didnt pull the funny face though. Shortly after I gave it the tea, I bought a pot plant from the store. I tried it out, It grew. then an exclamation mark appeared above my tamagotchis head, there was a bag of points on top of the pot plant!!! I WON 100 POINTS!! -- well, actually, i got my 80 points back, with an extra 20, but thats still pretty good! :(

My current scores are still the same.

Ive started up my other tamagotchis. I wont make a whole log about them. :D

I'll just give you their stats. :eek:

Tama1

Name:Cloud

Character:Marutchi

Training:2 bars

Generation: 1st

Shell: Dark blue with white spots and little tamagotchis, and a red border.

Type: Tamagotchi Connexion version 1 :(

Tama2

Name:Lil

Character: Masktchi ---> :D

Training: 7 bars

Shell: Baby pink with two white tama characters and a white border and hot pink buttons.

Tama3

Name:Bean

Character: Mametchi

Training: Full

Shell: White with Yellow border and buttons.

And Also with tama3, I tried to debug it but I found that a connexion cant debug! :huh: but I tried scratching some other things instead. It did'nt debug the tama, but now if i press C, It goes in Hyperspeed! It stops when the tama beeps, is about to poo, or if it is about to do an animation. Cool huh! :eek:

Okay, I think I better stop now! this post is getting WAY too long. Will post again Tommorow.

~o Bubba28 o~ :D :D :eek:

I feel bad! :lol: I accidently neglected my poor little tamagotchis today! :lol: I didnt mean too! I was in english class and we had this casual teacher and she made me put my tamagotchis away. it was last period so when the bell went I ran to the bus. when I got home, I remembered them. :eek: Every one of them was sick, in a bad mood, and had poos! :( I fixed them and gave my version2 a treat, but I still feel bad! :( At least they arent DEAD! so i'm quite lucky. Any ways, my Version 2 is still a Ringotchi and my other tamagotchis are: Tama1:Hinotamatchi. Tama2: Still a Masktchi. Tama3: A second-generation Oniontchi! Thanks to the handy Hyperspeed glitch! :rolleyes:

YESSSS!!!! I found out how to use all the different COLOURS

Yay! Now I can write my log in Hot pink!

Any ways, Bebee evolved into a Masktchi today! yay! :eek: I used my hair potion on him! he looked so adorable! Ialso tried out his bow and wig. They were also adorable! :wacko:

Also, I gave him some Milk to drink as a Treat. Some Treat! He HATED it! He looked so cute though! :huh: He drank it, but then I heard an angry noise! then he held his throat, and closed his eyes. Poor thing! :(

MENTAL NOTE: Never give milk to a Masktchi!!

My high scores: 8 points on my new slots game.

My Tama's Growth

Bebee: Babytchi---> Marutchi--->Ringotchi---Masktchi.

Tama1:Babytchi--->Marutchi--->Hinotamatchi.

Tama2:Babytchi--->Marutchi--->Ichigotchi--->Masktchi.

Tama3:Babytchi--->Marutchi--->Hinotamatchi--->Mametchi--->Babytchi--->Kinakomotchi--->Oniontchi--->Gozarutchi--->Babytchi--->Marutchi---> Hinotamatchi--->Kutchipatchi.

All of Tama3's growing is from the Wonders of the Hyperspeed Glitch! :D

~oBubba28 and Lil :D Bebee :blink: Lizzy :) and Cloud.o~

[SIZE=21pt]Wazzup Dudes![/SIZE] :(

Sorry! I hav'nt written for AGES!! Guess what!! Yesterday the Matchmaker came and now Bebee is the father of a Lovely baby Girl! yay! I'm gonna call the girl...... Emma!

The version 2 babies are so cute!! Today, I was playing bump with this ugly Elephant thing! Now that is one ugly Tama character!! :D I'd HATE to get it!

Bebee should leave tonight because he slept with his baby last night. I'm gonna miss Bebee, but at least I've got Emma! :)

I reached round five on bump! ;) :D B) :D :angry:

~o Tama Generations o~

1st gen. Bebee: Boy Babytchi--->Marutchi--->Ringotchi--->Masktchi.

2nd gen. Emma: Girl Babytchi.

Well, nothin else to write about.

Will post again tommorow! :angry:

~oBubba28o~

Will post again tommorow. WIL POST AGAIN TOMORRRROOOOWWWW!!! HA! never trust me with anything like that ever again! Sorry!

Any ways, My tamagotchi is now a Gozarutchi in disguise!--- It's wearing a mimitchi costume! I'ts so cute!

I got to round 6 on bump!!! :lol: :eek: YAY!

Emma's evolution

Generation 1: Boy babytchi--> Marutchi--->Ringotchi---> Masktchi.

Generation 2: Girl Babytchi--->Marutchi--->Hinotamatchi--->GOZARUTCHI IN DISGUISE!!!! ;) :lol: :D :D

Still a gozarutchi in disguise!.--as soon as my tama wakes up I put the Mimitchi costume back on. :huh:

I've decided to write in limegreen today!

My tama got to 6th round in bump! She has earnt up to 240 points in slots!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that. :huh: :huh:

Will TRY and post again tomorrow. :huh:

Bubba28 :huh:

I'm writing in Violet today!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNGGG!!! Nothin's been happening!!

The Matchmaker should come Tommorow.

*Waves arms about in the air* I CANT WWWAAAAIIITTT! *Falls off computer chair*

Ouch!

I'm writin in Plum now!

AAARARARARAAARARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D this is sooo boring! Emma wont have a baby! :D

Ok I'll get going now, coz im bored! seeya!

~o Bubba28 o~

This is BBBOOORRRIIINNNGGGggg..g.g......g... *Falls asleep* ...ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

[SIZE=6pt]*edited - stretching the page*[/SIZE]

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Emma had a baby boy!! he is so cute!! I might name him flint, ronny or floyd. Emma should leave tonight because she slept with her baby last night.

I love babies! :D :D

Wazzup! Ronny is now a Kiwitchi!!! YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!

A new V2 adult!

Evolution

Bebee

babytchi(boy)--->Marutchi--->Ringotchi--->Masktchi

Emma

babytchi(girl)--->Marutchi--->Hinotamatchi--->Gozarutchi

Ronny

babytchi(boy)--->Marutchi--->Nikatchi--->Kiwitchi!!!!!!

I won the Bump game!!!

I also scored 290 pionts on slots!!

I earnt 26 pionts on heading

my jump score is still the same.

Yess! Ronny has a baby! I'm gonna name him Tony.---after my dad :p

From now on, I'm gonna start my high scores from scratch for each generation. :lol:

Generations

Bebee

Babytchi--->Marutchi--->Ringotchi--->Masktchi.

Emma

Babytchi--->Marutchi--->Hinotamatchi--->Gozarutchi.

Ronny

Babytchi--->Marutchi--->Nikatchi--->Kiwitchi.

Tony

Babytchi--->(hoping for Hitodetchi.)--->(hoping for Young Mametchi)--->(hoping for Uritchi, or any other V2 character that I hav'nt had! ;)

Tony's Mine now! :lol:

And guess what child he is!!

Wait for it,

[SIZE=21pt]Hitodetchi!!![/SIZE]

I've wanted that character ever since i got my V2!

Maybe its because i gave it my dad's name! :angry:

yay! That's one of my hopes filled!!

Tony's growth

Babytchi(boy)--->Hitodetchi--->(Hoping for Young Mametchi)--->(Hoping for Uritchi, or other V2 character.) :angry:

Yeah!

Tony changed!

He is a,

........Wait for it,

No, not young Mametchi,

[SIZE=21pt]Proppellertchi![/SIZE]

Yay! he is so cute! :p

Latest posts

Back