LadyLilac's Diary of Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyLilac

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post. :( I'm LadyLilac and this will be my log telling about my V4. Well, now that we have gotten the introduction out of the way, let's get started!

The outer... shell is pink with little blue and lighter pinkish blobs. But that's not important.

I'm the proud mother of a little boy tamagotchi named Tigle (tea-gull). He's currently in his middish teenage stage. Eh, he looks kinda like a little TV, the old ones with antennaes. Yep, that's it a TV, except with arms, eyes, and legs! Now for my totally awesome log! :(

Today, I had school. But.. I took my tamagotchi and placed it in my pocket. I checked on it frequently and it never lost more than one heart at a time, he had already evolved so don't hold your breath. :( I changed the time a few times, when I had free time, to reload the shop. I found a bunch of nice things ( I had 10,000 saved up from playing ring toss on TamaTown the other day) At recess, between games of four square, I tried to connect with my friend but it didn't work. We did connect ot lunch, though, and after a while they had four faces. By the way, my friend's is that little cotton candy looking toddler.

Later, on the bus, after my friend got off I played with the ball, which he mastered. But then, me being me, I got bored so I played with the soccer ball. He hasn't mastered it, but he's doing OK. I bought some more stufff, now exactly sure what, though! But that's about it for the bus ride.

Some things that I wasn't sure what to post were that I graduated from pre-school. :( I picked the flower head teacher, but I suck at the game thing! The king sent me 1,500 points, too. Last but not least, Tigle- Wigle is only 2 or 3 trainging bars from being completely trained!

Love,

Lady Lilac :( (I picked that one because it has flower ears and a lilac is a type of flower)

I is back! Yay! Two whole days in a ROW! Let's raise the roof <_< He's doing it!

Tigle got two hearts in the mail today, and two poops! I finally figured out how to play the school game, and as of today here are his life points: Intelligence, 250 Style, 163, and Kindness, 113. Someone tell me how to get kindness up!!! Anyway, that's about alll that happened today.... Oh, and he went from 48 pounds to 15.....Mmm... Last thing, Tiiigle h as a giiiirlfriend! Her name is Lake, it's my friends. Hers is a teenager,tooo, but Tigle is 2 days and hers is 1. I say bye, and Tigle say hallelluhah! :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back