Lady gaga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really dislike her but not as much as justin bieber *removed*

lady gaga is more better than justin beiber. :D

Please do not post innappropriate remarks about celebrities (or anyone else!) whether you like them or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
to the first poster--

:D finally someone who likes lady gaga like i do. you are on my list of good people my friend... :wub:

Whats the christmas song called?I love lady gaga,and she is honest,and kind and her music is like Woah!Amazingness xD

I love how even though people constantly bash her down about her style and the whole 'Sir Gaga' thing, she doesn't change for anyone. 8'D

Her music.. well. xD I like it, but some of them sound the same, and their repeatitive.. But I do like them. :) Just Dance is probably my favourite. Or Love Game. ;D

I don't understand why she feels the need to dress like a retard though. So that's another downside I suppose.
I love you. xDD I agree completely.

She's totally not my style. I can't stand her music. xP Maybe if she wasn't so overrated I'd just think of her as another singer. But she is overrated. And it's like she dresses like that just to get attention. Because her songs are terrible.

I disagree, i love lady gaga's songs, paparazzi and bad romance are two of my favorites right now. and although her style is pretty insane, it's actually pretty cool in my opinion.

i do hate justin bieber, though. i cannot stand his music, or seeing his face. sorry Jae

OMG!!! - I like her as a singer/dancer but listen to the lyrics - shes obsessed with - em...I won't post that word! :( :( :D

Back