KH Tamagotchi Nano - Trying to Evolve Heartless?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BechnoKid

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I'm hoping to get some help since I didn't have much luck on Reddit. The below text is more or less copy-and-pasted from my original Reddit post.

I bought a Kingdom Hearts Tamagotchi Nano a while ago and have been trying to get either a White Mushroom or Darkside. Unfortunately, the Wiki does not provide any information on how to get these Heartless, and it looks like Japanese fans haven't been able to find any methods either.

Obviously, the method requires a Heartless and taking care of it a certain way within a 24-hour period, but I'm trying to figure out what to do after Sora turns into a Heartless. I've tried different methods, but I haven't had much luck. The methods are as listed below:
  • Perfect care, lots of snacks, play all games equally
  • Perfect care, no snacks, only play Pink Agaricus game
  • Perfect care, lots of snacks, only play Pink Agaricus game
  • Good care (take care when it calls, but do not fill hearts all the way), no snacks, only play Pink Agaricus game (20 times, perfect)
  • Good care (take care when it calls, but do not fill hearts all the way), lots of snacks, only play Pink Agaricus game (20 times, perfect)
Are there any other methods I should try out? Any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Latest posts

Back