keitai log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roar The Tiger

Reaction score
i bought my keitai which soon hatched into a girl! (skipped out generation 1 since it was long ago)

the next day she evolved into the black child (cant remeber the name)

she always enjoyed blowing bubbles and rolling about until..........

in secret she evolved into....................................YOUNG MAMETCHI!

i really like that character since mametchi is my fav. character

but 2 days l8ter she evolved into....................................... kuchipatchi

thats it so far i will update everyday

the matchmaker came today, she offered my kuchipatchi a gozarutchi! i dont like him much but i never decline the matchmaker

they kissed, (thats what keitais do!) the fireworks appeared and BOOM! a baby girl appeared!!! ¬_¬ well thats it!

ok then dont, right here goes... 2 days ago while chewing, chewing gum i heard a faint beep i sprinted to see the matchmaker opening her book!

i selcted yes and my kutchipatchi mated a..... gozutchi!!! the next day she evolved into.. hitodetchi!!! she won all the games and was very healthy so the next day she evoled into....... nikatchi!!! after that she wasnt very healthy and she later, while a was yet again chewing my chewing gum and heard yet another beep, only to see a strange character called furuwatchi (i think thats how you say it!) and thats it really

Latest posts

Back