Jess' V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
I have decided to reset my tamagotchi because I keep getting Pyonitchi (sp?) and at the moment I am looking after my friend Billi's tama too, because she's getting a bit bored with it.

I will reset both of them, she won't mind.

I will reset them now. I will post back when they hatch.

Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
They hatched. Billi's is a girl and I have called her Dixie. Mine is a boy and I've called him Luke.

Here are their stats as of now.

My V4

Name: Luke

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 0

Pencil: 0

Star:0

Flower:0

Weight: 17lbs

Point: 0

Billi's V4

Name: Dixie

Happy: 4/4

Training: 0

Pencil: 0

Star: 0

Flower: 0

Weight: 17lbs

Point: 0

I'll take them on to tamatown now

Last edited by a moderator:
On tamatown I got 3700 points for Luke and 1500 for Dixie. Both have 1 training now and both have evolved. Luke is a Harutchi which was the only toddler character I hadn't had. Dixie is a Mizutamatchi, which I get very often, but I don't mind.

Hopefully they will get mail soon to go to kindergarten.

*~Jess~*

Dixie and Luke are asleep right now, so I will let them be.

Luke:

hungry: 4/4

happy:4/4

Training: 2

Pencil:1

Star: 3

Flower: 1

Lbs: 41

Point: 3450

Dixie:

Happy:4/4

Training: 1

Pencil: 1

Star: 1

Flower: 1

Lbs: 51

Point: 500

I better start playing with them when they wake, cause they don't really have many skill points.

Ok, see ya!

Sorry! I haven't posted for a long time! Dixie's batteries ran out just after she turned into a tooth-looking thing, and Luke turned into a Young Robotchi, I've had that a fair few times.

Then just last night, Luke evolved into an adult. He's a Pynotchi (sp?) and I am sick of getting that character all the time!

I've forgotten to play with Luke, so he is 99lbs and has hardly any skill points. This afternoon I will play and play until he will have enough to get a decent job.

See ya

Latest posts

Back