January's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January

Reaction score
July 4th, 2010

My tama is a v6 and i just got it. i set the time and such and im still waiting for the egg to hatch! how exciting!!!

Beep beep beep... its its its its a little baby girl with a mike and a panda bear!!!!!!!! I named her Bluesky and for short I will call her BS. I fed her some baby food and baby milk. Well.... I am off to Music City!!(I am sooo glad the restrictions are gone!!!) I will post when BS evolves!!!!!!!Buibi

July 5th 2010

sorry readers but i fell asleep before BS even did evolve....but she is now a little tamatchi!!!! here are her stats and there is a little story i would like to tell afterwards!!! :p

Stats:

Username:BERIE

Name:BlueSky

Happy:****

Hungry:****

Stress:25(Ya...I need to fix that!)

Weight:15lbs.(i hope she isnt overweight! :) )

Tone:150

Rhythm:153

Original:155

Instrument: Mike

Toy: Panda

The Little Story:(This is when BS was still a baby)

BS: Waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me-What? What wrong sweetiepie?

BS-cough,cough-Momma, I feel bad!!!!!!

Me- :p Ok then I will go call your sister's brother's brother's uncle's wife's exhusband's friend's sister, who is a doctor!!!!!

BS-coughing- NONoNONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me-Ok, then you shall die of the sickness you have which is called....THE TAMA FLU!!!!

BS-I do not want to die-cough cough-Fine....go get the doctor.......-cough cough

Me-ok ok ok ok ok ok gooodddddd!!!!!!! :D go to bed and i will tuck you in and i will call the doctor while you take a nap.

BS-yawns...coughs-A napppy sounds goood......-gets on bed and falls fast asleep

Doctor-My my my what a sweet little child! Ahhhh,,,,i see. she has the tama flu! dont worry January! every baby has this flu once in a while!

Me-oh ok then...but how is she gonnna get better?

Doctor-easy peasy leom squesy!!!!!!!since she is asleep.....open her mouth and pour this magic powder in!-points at bottle of a skyblue magic fairy dust

Me-wooooo!!!!!!!pretty........um... o ya! ok doc. i will do it right away!

Doctor-Bye then and oh ya...when you pour it in BS's mouth she will evolve immediately!

ME-kewlios! i will pour it in right now...-pours-

BS-Hello Momma! Oh! Lookie!!!!!!! I am a beautiful tamatchi!

ME and Doctor-Yes you are little one!

Doctor-i hafta go! there is another petetchi that has the tama flu! Bye you too!!!!!!!!!!

me and BS-bubi!!!!!!!

Thats my little story for you readers out there!!!!! I will post later!!!!!!!Im gonna take Bluesky to Music City!!!!!!Buibi

i am ending this log because of the lack of instrust and because the starting of a new tama life! :huh:

Back