Jadeies NEW Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadeie

Reaction score
Okay, I Guess Maybe One Or Two Of You Have Seen My Tamalog, Where I Had 6 Tamagotchis Recorded At Once. Well As A Brand New Start. I Will Use My V4. Oh And I Have A Belief. On V4's Do You Know That Tamagotchis Have Two Eggs Or More? The Extra Eggs Are Sent To Starting Tamagotchis On Gene 1!

Info:

Name: Bella

Siblings: I Guess

Gene: 5

Character: Ichigotchi :ichigotchi:

Weight: 77Lb (never have a thin tama..)

Bella Will Talk In Red

Bella: *Yawns* I'm Tired Jade! My Legs Hurt! I Cant Even See!

Okay Bella! But I Just Started The Tamalog About You!

Serious? Am I Having Kids Or Staying Until My Death?

I Don't Know, Bells! Go to bed. You will need the rest!

That's It For Today! Thank You For Coming!

Yeah! Thank Yo-

Go to bed bells!

Okay! Todays A Big Day! Starting My Tamagotchis! Day One! Bella! Is! AWAKE! she slept in. Due to staying up late :mellow: .

Mummy!!!! Mummy!!!!! MUMMY!!! DONT GOOOOOOOOO!

Shes having a nightmare. BELLA! WAKE UP!

Okay! Buhda! Pinky! Wake - I Miss Them

I know but Bella. I Cant Handle 3 Tamagotchis At Once. But I Can Handle Two. Which One Do You Want To Be With You?

Ummmmm Well Buhda Is A Toddler And Oh My.. Pinky Batterys Ran Out. BUHDA!

Buhda Will Talk In Green.

Bella! I Missed You! I Guess Pinkys Battery Just Ran Out... Sad!

Buhda! Have You Visited Carly Yet?

Yes! That Was Jades Favourite Tamagotchi! So She Visits Her Often!

Okay Girls. You Go Play. You Never Know When Your Batterys Will Fall Out! Like Pinkys......

:( oh my

what she said!

Hey! Bella I Got You Some C-

Oh My. Her Batterys Ran Out.

And She Was Giving Me A Cd. Hey Look At The Title! Running Away!!! Omg! Its Made By Real Day!

Ok... To Tell You Guys... I Am Whispering To You So Bella Cant Hear. The Band Real Day Is Edwards Band (old tamalog)

hes my tama from V6

*Runs Into Room And Puts Cd Into Cd Player.

Music: ~When Clouds Turn Grey, We All Agree, And It Mystery. Will I Ever See You Again? Am I Stuck Forever? Will I Ever See You Again? Or Will I Turn To Ash?~

*sings happily along* ~And forever you and I! We Will Travel To The Sky! We Will Laugh And Play Around!~

To Tell You Her Favourite Band IS Real Day. Since I Have To See Him Perform And Im His Family I Get Free CDs. *stops whispering*

Hey! Bella! Come Downstairs!

Coming! *runs downstair*

Do You Have A Crush On Anyone?

Yes! Edward! The Lead Singer Of Real Day!

Well, He Is Coming To Visit!

OMG! LET ME GET MY BEST CLOTHES ON! I CANT WAIT! *runs upstairs*

*Doorbell Rings*

Edward Talks In Blue

Hi! Im Coming To Live With You!

Hi, OMG! ITS YOU! ITS REALLY REALLY YOU! AND YOUR COMING TO LIVE WITH ME! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Back Edward :D

Who Is She?

Bella. She Is Your Biggest Fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to go. Bye!

oh, bye!!!!!!!!!!

See you!

Oh! Almost Forgot! Free Tickets To My Concert Tonight! Im Singing Far Away, Never Too Late, Forget Me, In The Sky And One More Time! See You There!

*Runs Into Room And Gets Changed into concert clothes

COME ON! WE ARE GOING!

YAYAYAYAYAY!

*At The Concert*

And This Song Is For A Girl, ~Let All Dance! Together! We All Dance! Together! Lets All Prance! Together!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now This Song Is Called "One More Time" Its For A Girl I Can Call "My Number 1 Fan"

~ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME!~ wait! I hear my number 1 fan is a good singer! lets get her to sing! *points to Bella*

Me? It Is! *n Walks Up Nervously* *Grabs Microphone* ~ This Used To Be A Funhouse! But Now Its Full Of Evil Clowns! Now Lets Start The Count Down! Im Gonna Burn It Down! Down! Down! Im Gonna Burn It Down! 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Fun! Walkin' 'Round This Empty House!~

Crowd: silentsilentsilent WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO *whistle* *applause* *cheers* HURRRRRAAAAAYYYY!

*Looks Around* I Was Really That Good?

okay, bella didn't evolve or anything. ever did Edward So I Decided To do a bit of a fictional story today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, But I Decided I Can Use Three Tamas At Once. Im Going Back To My Old Log!

Back