I'm a little late, but here we go!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ice_queen67

Reaction score
Okay. I know, I know, I'm a little late. My tama is a teenager. SO WHAT! *giggles* So, lets get started: ;) :D

Generation: 1

Version: 4

Look: Hot Pink with Hearts

My Tama:

Intellegence is 116

Fashion is 117

Kindness is 97

Stages were:

Babytchi -> Mitzutamatchi -> Gourmetchi

My Goals:

For my dear Eric to be a fashion designer or rock star! Wew!!!!!!!

My tama goes to school. His teacher is Mr. Turtle.

Favorite game:

I think he likes Shape ^_^

Donation to king: 3,740

Eric just got mail. He got 700 points from the king!

My sister's tama Emily is a scientist!

I just got 900 points from the king!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm saving my money up to buy another tamagotchi at walmart! YEAH! Pray for me that my parents be generous and kind and give me money.....!!!

:D ~ICE~ :blink:

UPDATE!

Intellegence:122

Style: 122

Kindness: 97

Gotchi-Points: 19,360

I got my new tama today! I'm the proud new mother of a baby girl, Megan. Just a minute ago Megan got sick and pooped. I gave her medicine and made her feel better. So far she has no points, and no skill points. I just fed her some meals and snacks.

Update!

My tama Eric turned into a Tosakatchi early this morning after waking!

My tama got offered two jobs. One I dont know what it was, but the other was hairdresser! Sadly, I turned them down.I want a job offer right now.... :)

My tamas just got fortune cookies. Megan turned into a mohitamatchi! I wish that mailman :) would bring me another offer!

I got offered hairdresser again and I accepted. I would have liked fashion designer better.... Eric is now 5, and Megan is age 2! I am proud to say Megan turned into a Dorotchi last night, and she is SOOO Cute! Right now, Eric is taking a bath and Megan is walking around. Megann has:

Intellegence-49

Style-7

Social-11

Eric has:

Intellegence-129

Style-163

Social-101

Sorry I haven't been on much. My grandmother is dying, and I haven't much time lately. Megan turned into a Pukatchi, and Eric and Megan had two baby boys! Megan got offered a banker and I accepted. Right now my tama baby pooped... :chohimetchi: Earlier, Megan and her baby got sick...

My tama Eric died while I was in Walmart, and I reset it. First I debugged it, but it drove me nuts so I changed it back. I hatched a little girl named Lexi. Megan and her baby are fine. I'm going to name him either Alex or Dylan! Aren't those names SO cute? I think so!

Latest posts

Back