I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbistic

Reaction score
How do you get your tamagochi a family? I click on the history button to get the password for the grandparents like it tells me to but all it does is beep and not give me a password. What do I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to get ur tama. to and adult then get her to have a kid then when ur 1st tama leaves the baby then u will only have one tama again but it will have a family. so then go click on the history and all that. :mellow:

History is the place to honor the Tamagotchi that died and you reset and named the Tama the same name as the one that died. Go to FAMILY to see your parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents. To get a family you need to have your Tamagotchi live to an adult and have a baby. If you delete anyone from your friend list the current parent in your Family list will disappear. The parent and grandparent will give you a password to visit them on TamaTown. They will give you items and a souvenir.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back