How i got Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locky458

Reaction score
My :(

Well first i was on the 4th gen.

So I started with Babytchi (boy) i named it ninja because i knew i was going to get. Gozarutchi or Kurotchi. So he evovled to Mohitamatchi with 0% discpline then he turned to Hinatchi he cried and beeped a lot. His heart and hunger keep on draining (i did that on purpose). When he beeped i never did nothing i just leted him Beep. So i left the tamagotchi home, I never played games with him except like 5 times everyday every day. So i came back from school and I noticed he was a Gozarutchi! He was on age 3. Now he is age 5 so this is how i got Gozarutchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, I'm hoping to get Masktchi!!!!  ^_^
On my v4 :wub: I got Gozarutchi once again. I'm getting Oyajitchi.

My v4:

Name: Shay

Type: Mimiyortchi

My v3:

Name: Sean

Gozaurtchi

Hope my tamagotchi's can live that long!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My ^_^ Sean is a Doctor. The Doctor job is some-what like the v3 Get game. His Momma was :wub: Mimi. My little Gozaurtchi calls her once a while. Well sometimes I call Ponychi. Now I made my Gozaurtchi play in his playhouse. I should take Sean to Africa. It's only like 5000 points. To much to waste. Nazotchi :wub: Pays him everyday. Not that much. I be mad sometimes.....

It is very hard to keep up with 2 tamagotchi's. I try to keep their weight low. They weight 20-40 pounds, So i'm doing good! My Mimiyortchi is older than Gozarutchi. Hope they will last for 16 days!!!! I Believe I can do it! ^_^

Latest posts

Back