How do you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama 3445521508

Reaction score
I've had a crush on this guy for like 5 years, and my best friend also liked him. Now he and her are going out. I have a boyfriend, but I still like him(we'll call him K)last night, I called K cause my bf was at his house, my bf had to go and I ended up talking to K for like an hour and a half. I like him a lot, but I don't know how to get over him cause he's going out with my best friend. .What should I do?

[SIZE=13pt]:/ Hmmm, thats rough. [/SIZE]

It's always hard getting over a past love. The only thing I can say is give it time.

Perhaps you should try hanging out with your boyfriend more? x3

Give it time, because it's really not fair to your current boyfriend, or to you.

It's just that, my current boyfriend is kinda weird, we were like best friends, but now he's like in love with me. . and I'm not with him

It's simple. You just realize that you're too young for dating, and that the guy you love now is not going to be your future soulmate and you just stay friends with him.

but that is hard to relize but u just got to love ur boyfriend and try to make him think u dont like him like that anymore and maybe he will start likeing u the way u liked him and yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back