How do you get Rengoku in the Demon Slayer tamagotchi yukaku version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peqasi

Reaction score
I have been trying to get him for months with no luck. The wiki guide isnt accurate for him, and I have made several posts on reddit and the tamagotchi wiki but no one there seems to know how to get him either. If anyone has gotten him on the yukaku version before please let me know what you did to get him.

I have the hashira version, but I believe the programming is pretty much the same. I just got Rengoku when I was going for Tengen. I played 15 perfect games, I made sure I didn't make any mistakes on any of the times I played the game. I don't know if that makes a difference, but it must since the time before this I got a different character

I have the hashira version, but I believe the programming is pretty much the same. I just got Rengoku when I was going for Tengen. I played 15 perfect games, I made sure I didn't make any mistakes on any of the times I played the game. I don't know if that makes a difference, but it must since the time before this I got a different character
what type of care did you give it? and which of the games did you play?

Latest posts

Back