Holloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Creative costume, Jinx. xD

I have absolutely no clue..

Definately something.. 'Dark', if you will..

LOL thanks xD

my main goal this year: GET 3 GARBAGE BAGS FULL OF CANDY xD

*squeeeeee!!!! SUGAR RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I'm not doing that, I have braces(they look good!) and I'm starting to gain to much on a certain part of my body.

Consider this... I'll be running on a treadmill while watching Halloween shows ;) ;)

..Three garbage bags full..?! xD

I've never gotten even close to that much.

Of course, too much of anything too sweet makes me sick.. XP

I've already been the Gate-Keeper of the Underworld.. That was fun. xD

I probably won't be anything. I don't go trick or treating so I have no reason to dress up. xP

I'm saving up for an awesome cloak in the mag "The Pyramid Collection" and I'm gonna be a Death Eater!

Im going to be one of the Three Sannin for Halloween maybe, with Summer as Tsunade. I will probably be Jiraya or something. Orochimaru scares me and Im a Jiraya Fangirl =D XD

If not, Im going to be....IDk a Beer?

I come home with:

good year: 3-5 trash bags of candy

bad year: 2-3 trash bags of candy

I'm not trick or treating. I'm probably going to the store, buying a bag of candy corn, and eating that. (Gotta love Candy Corn *drool*)

I don't really like halloween as a holiday, even though my birthday is in october. The scaryness of it is just kinda.. gone..

But I'll be carving pumpkins too! I'm thinking of doing a pawprint, simply because that sounds easy >:3

I really have no idea.

But me and my friend (AKA House addict buddy xD) Got an idea to dress up as people form House. I would probably be House and she would be Cameron xD

I really have no idea.
But me and my friend (AKA House addict buddy xD) Got an idea to dress up as people form House. I would probably be House and she would be Cameron xD
OMG!!! xDDDDD

that would be awesome xD

I don't have a video camera <.< But I have a good memory and I don't tire my hands easily while typing, if I do dress like House, I'll send a PM to you with all the details xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back