Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here on TamaTalk and thought I'd make a blog. I have 3 Tamagotchis. A V3 on Gen. 13 witch I've had sins last year. And I also have 2 V4's. One is on Gen. 2, (it would be Gen. 6...but one died. :( ) and the other on Gen. 1.

My Gen. 1 V4 is named Jeff, My V3 is named Dave, and my Gen. 2 V4 is named Beth. Dave and Beth are both babies, and Jeff is all grown up! :furawatchi: I plan on making Dave and Beth fall in love, and have kids :wub: Dave wants to talk...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! im daiv. i'm still a baby so i can't spell to good. :p hehe...

Oooo!!! momie got me a ball!! buy! here is Beth!

Hi I'm Beth. I got Mom to type for me so I know the spelling is right! :kuribotchi: My bother didn't think of that. :rolleyes: he he. I hope I'm a Mimichi when I grow up! Or maybe a Mamechi! :mametchi: :mimitchi: Here is Tamagotchi V.L

Sorry that Jeff can't talk...he's to sleepy. WOW!!! BETH AND DAVE JUST BECAME KIDS!!! :angry: :angry: :) :) :) :ichigotchi: !!! Awwww...how cuuute. They fell right asleep.

Well, that's all for now!

Latest posts

Back