Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You find them at tamagotchi.com, once you have found one, go to your shop, then, push the a button quickly 3 times, when you do enter the code:

a=1st button

b=2nd button

c=thrid button

Here they are:

ABBA ACBA =cake

BCAB ACBC = steak

CBAC CABC =cuckoo clock

AABB CACA = RC car2

CACA BABC = stuffed animal

ACBB BACC = hair gel

BCBC CABA =love potion

Of couser, check this page out!: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=86298

i have a V3 and i keep trying to enter in codes at the shop but it only wrked once. it gave me a full b-day cake and said below it try this! then i looked in my item box and it wasn't there. y won't it work???

ps: it clearly stats on the booklet that comes with it that it works thats where i got one of my codes from.

PSS: Please click on the link. (in my signature.)

Go to the shop and press the A button 4 times or until the shopkeeper's face looks overwhelmed. Then enter the code. The code is the buttons. The A button is the button on the far left, B is the one in the middle, and C is the one on the far right.

GotchiGirl96

You can,likeGotchiGirl96 said,press the A button 3 times really quickly untl the shopkeeper looks suprised.Also,for some of the other codes, go tho passwords and then enter the #s by clicking A until you get the # you want.

i have a V3 and i keep trying to enter in codes at the shop but it only wrked once. it gave me a full b-day cake and said below it try this! then i looked in my item box and it wasn't there. y won't it work???

ps: it clearly stats on the booklet that comes with it that it works thats where i got one of my codes from.

PSS: Please click on the link. (in my signature.)
Cake is a food so look at snacks and keep pressing A until you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back