Help with what my tama. is..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oh_itslily

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is kind of... funny looking to me. I have no idea what it is.. :( I went on TamaTown, and it basically looks like a bull. I have no idea what it's name is.. and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have a v4.5 tamagotchi by the way, and I already checked v4. and v4.5 character charts, it doesn't look like any of them.. I'm sorry if this is posted already, but I really really want to know what it is.. :D

don't worry u just have tougyutchi he is from the urkuchi family i find him very cute!! u are so lucky to have one!!

memetchi7

Thank you! That is exactly what he is! I've learned to love it now. It's soo cute. :D

I also have another question though: my tamagotchi is now 5 years old, and has no training. [i had no idea how to make it higher] It keeps getting job interviews [ I think thats what the [!] things were..] but it keeps getting rejected. Do I have to get my tamagotchi's training bar higher in order for it to get a job??

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on skill points to get a job (how many skill points do you have?). When your tama Cries/Calls for no reason If your paying atteion it will beep. Here:

Cries, Give a little hug

Time Out, Just that Give it a time out. (It will lower a happy heart)

But don't give it A Time out when it needs a hug, and don't give it a hug when it needs A Time Out, Beacuse it will NOT give it a tranning bar. And yes that's what the [!] (Inporant letter) is.

Tamabunny^^

PS It's the 6 icon you should be clicking. The one that looks like a talking bubble with nothing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back