Hello :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

La Ptite Bete

Reaction score
Hi everybody !

My name is Lucy, I'm 30, and I'm french !

I collect tamagotchis since 2007 :)

I've just put a new battery in one of them to play with it, I hadn't do that for years...

I don't think tamagotchis are only for kids ; but I'm not comfortable enough with this idea to share it with my friends or family :-|

My other ones are all new and sealed in their packages...

I must have 24 or 25 tamagotchis (all generations and some specials)

I'm glad to have found this forum, so that I can talk with other fans without feeling too weird :)

Am I the oldest collector on the forums ? ;-)

I will have a look around here, and try to find some place to talk about our collections, our last purchases, our wishes...

Have a nice day !!

Hey there! Welcome to Tamatalk!

I'm glad you found this forum too, it's great to talk to other tamagotchi fans. If I wasn't here, I bet that I would have stopped collecting tamagotchi's long ago. xD

I'm not sure if you're the oldest, but I know of a lot of people in their 20s, so you're pretty close!

I hope you have a great time here! ^^

Welcome to TamaTalk! So glad you were able to find us! You will find many great discussions and topics to take part in...and maybe even start a few of your own! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask questions.

(I'd recommend checking out the User's Guide to TamaTalk if you haven't already, you can find a lot of great answers there)

Thank you so much Booboo1 and Graficks, for your wonderful welcome ! I'm sure I'll have a great time here. It's good to meet other fans !! :ichigotchi:

Welcome to the forum! I know how you feel.. My family thinks I'm weird for playing with them too :( . Glad you decided to share your love of tamas with us :3

Hello! Your French, really? That is so cool! I'm going to be taking French as my world language for my sophmore-senior years in high school. :)

Welcome to tamatalk! Can't wait to see you around the forums ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back