hellllpppp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashton_522

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]every time i try to see my family it wont let me.how can i see them?? :) :mametchi: [/SIZE]

is this your first generation? if so, it's because on first gen you don't have a family.

if this is your second gen or higher then you have to go onto tamatown.com and click on the houses to the left that say "parents" or "grandparents" then type in the password that they gave you when they left.

animerox^_^

im on teen
No, that's the stage . What's the Generation ? Go to the first icon, then click B 4 times. It should say G__ - EG, if your on Generation 3, it will say G3. :ph34r:

if you deleted anyone from your friends listand you are on second generation or higher your parent entry off the parents list gets deleted too next generation things should be fine except that tama will be permanently deleted from your parents list and you won't be able to visit grandparents until next generation after that

You need to be on your second (at leats) Generation if you want to visit parents. You need to get a unique code specificly for your tama. Go to the family icon (on your second or more gen.) And press parents, You will recieve a code that you enter on www.tamatown.com the code is set up like this 2953 Enter it on the little hut that says parents.

you have 2 b in ur 2nd generation 2 see ur parents

and go 2 ur friends list area and press history

then it will give u a password and go 2

click on the parents house and put in the password

2 see ur grand parents you have 2 b in 3rd generation

u have 2 do the same thing but u need 2 select ur grandparents

then u click on ur grandparents house instead so u could see them

i hope this was usefull

:D :D :D :D :p :huh: :mametchi:

:mametchi: :mametchi: :huh: :eek:

Once you have typed the password from the adult on to tama town they adult goes away.If your lucky i'll be back soonjavascript:emoticon(' :) ')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back