Heart of stone87's v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
Sorry,i know i have posted other logs but i will try my hardest to stick with this one i might make many logs in future :D .Anyways,i will do my best to make it interesting,feel free to comment.

Ok,so far i have a mimitchi(called beth),she went like this shirotsubutchi-harutchi-young mimitchi-mimitchi=) it is not my first on the v4 but my second=).

These are beth's stats :huh: .

Name:beth

intelectual points:90

style points:53

social:31(yeah.....needs work)

job:hairdresser

Ok nothing much happened today,beth got the fortunae cookie lol,her(point bad1 love heart2,strong man3) beth is so cute i'm hoping she might get married today or tomorrow,BTW,her training is 8.

Well.......cya

Hi,again,sorry i haven't posted...ok,my mimitchi had a baby girl*i named her fifi* i realy like that name,lol,she is still a baby and i am hoping to evolve her into a mitzutamatchi,as they are part of the memetchhi family,and i badly want a makiko.

stats

intelectual:2

style:4

social:7

I know there a little low,but i just have been busy lol,with school and yeah.....anyway,my mimitchi married mametchi and i have almost had a record with girls,4 girls,2 boys.

i will post who she changes into lets hope it's a mitzutamatchi......ok....bye heart of stone fans!!!

Latest posts

Back