Have you had things...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.P O K E R F A C E

Reaction score
Simple, really.

And, yes.

A white teddy bear with an ice blue ribbon.

He's older than me :3

And adorable.

His name is Mikeybear.

Last edited by a moderator:
A blankie. Named Blankie.

And 2 bears. Simon and Michelle. If I was a boy I was going to be Simon Allan and girl Sarah Michelle so the bears were named before they knew what gender I would be.

I have a snoopy dog. His name is snoopy.. He is special :)

A light brown, floppy dog who has no name. =3 And my yellow blankie. It's so worn out, and it's really really small now. X3333

My parents?

And this little rag doll with a red hat. I forget the name.

My aunty gave my mum a purple blanket specially made with 'Sleep well, Alice' written in white lettering in the corner, a teddy bear in the opposite corner. It's really cute and beautiful.

Annnnnd I've not really had this since I was born, but it was my mum's, and she gave it to me when I turned 1, and it's a necklace with a heart on it, and it has a little key kind of thing to open the heart, and it's got a photo of me, Mum, Kyle and Dad in it :)

It's pretty.

A £5 coin............ that isn't used aymore, because I got it off one of my old relitives, blah blah blah

A blue teddy, named Tommy (My name if I was a boy). My uncle Sammy bought it me whe I was just born, but the shop had run out of them teddies in pink XD

No. But I have a monkey that my JK (kindergarten) 'boyfriend' got me. His name was Tritin.. or some other king, god-like name. xD

I have loads of things that used to belong to my grandparents. I wear a necklace that my grandfather brought back from Poland for my mum, I have Polish dolls, china sets and my Grandfather's diaries but everything in them is written in Polish. I have a camera from the 1940s :D I keep all kinds of things that have been around since LONG before I was born.

The oldest thing I have (that I know of) is probably my grandfather's birth certificate (He was born in 1914)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back