Greenflower's Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenflower

Reaction score
V6 Rock Star

1st Gen - Hoyce (boy)

baby - Petitchi

toddler - Kuchitamatchi

teen - Kikitchi

adult - Mametchi

He was a bit of "guinea pig" to begin with because I was just learning how to take care of him, so his babyhood & the beginning of his toddlerhood was a little rough. I was much more diligent in his care from the toddler stage on & he turned into a Kikitchi as a teen.

I didn't keep track of his skills as he evolved but his skills were all maxed out:

999 tone

999 rythym

999 original

His first instrument was "singers" and his favorite music was classical. He received a trumpet as a gift & enjoyed playing it too. His taste in music refined as he grew & changed to Jazz.

His favorite toy was his rocketship, he also had a skateboard. He loved French fries.

Hoyce's band was called Symph. He was joined by John - :( and Veronica - :unsure: (chantotchi) together they rocked the audience and reached #1 rank 3 times!

At 6yrs old the music manager came & introduced him to a Memetchi & it was love @ first sight. They married & the result is a bouncy baby boy. Hoyce & Memetchi left their baby in my care sometime during the night last nite.

:lol:

2nd Gen - Royce (boy)

baby - Petitchi

toddler - Kuribotchi :(

He inherited from his dad :lol: (Hoyce) his trumpet & singers as well as his dad's skateboard & rocketship.

Royce enjoys playing the trumpet and his new toy is a helicopter.

when he hatched his skills were:

250 tone

250 rythym

250 original

so he's clearly inherited his dad's talents. He also kept alot of points.

he's 10lb 0yr old

tone 309

rythym 343

original 313

points 7,910,000

he has more stress than his dad did. I'm finding it a bit difficult to keep it down below 20 consistantly.

During the day at work his hearts dip down as low as all empty, but not all at the same time. I try to keep him as full & happy as much as possible by feeding him snacks when I don't have time to play games.

I have bought a second Rock Star Tama and have hatched a lil girl. I will post her details separately. I intend to marry Royce & her once they are both grown.

Rock Star Tama #2

Gen 1 - Snowie

baby - Petitchi

toddler - Hitodetchi :D

Betrothed to Royce Gen 2, my other rockstar tama.

0 yr

12 lbs

kept her hearts full for the most part since hatching, it's tough at work to play games, so i'll usually give her snacks instead to keep her happy.

tone 106

rythym 172

original 210

she likes pop music and her instrument is drums, her toy is a dress. We went shopping and out of curiosity I bought her a skateboard to play with, she hates it. loves her dress though. "princess" snowie hehe

she's taking a bath right now (6pm)

Snowie's my girl Tama

she went to sleep really early - 7:45 then woke up to grow around 11pm then went right back to sleep.

She's now a :furawatchi:

1yr old

25 lbs

full hearts for both hunger & happiness

stress is 33 though, finding it difficult to keep her stress lower during the day, not much time to play games with her at work.

tone 470

rythym 377

original 400

She loves rock'n'roll, her music teacher gave her a grand piano when she joined her band.

Her band is named DANOTES - snowie plays the piano

Lisa is a :furawatchi: & plays the piano

Colleen is a ? & plays the drums! (she's the character that's shaped like an apple) can't remember the name

An all girl band!

Snowie grew last nite into a Mimitchi! :D She's so cute!!

@ 2yrs she's 29lbs, a bit smaller than Royce

I've kept her hunger/happy hearts full all day today & praised her alot to keep her stress level down (thx again Makiko Love22)

tone 808

rythym 682

original 730

her favorite music is rock'n'roll & she's still playing the piano.

She's been practicing a little bit with her band DANOTES:

Lisa still plays the piano, she's evolved to a Makiko (curlyhair)

Coleen still plays the drums, she's evolved to an Onputchi (musicnote)

They had their first audition and got three x's across the board, they've only practiced together a couple of times. They just had a concert & it looked as though the mailman character was the only one to attend. hehe

Royce evolved over nite into a Togetchi (the fuzzy square one) He's pretty cute!

@ 2yrs old he weighs 40lbs

full hungry/happy hearts, I've kept his stress level low today with lots of praising. His dad sends the mailman every once in awhile to give him points! 10,000 once then 5,000 the next time.

tone 676

rythym 679

original 534

his favorite music is pop & his instrument is the headphones. He's playing the trumpet right now though.

His band POPSI plays pop music & the members have evolved into

Colleen is a Makiko (curly hair) & uses the singers

Dino is a boy & he's evolved into Gozarutchi, he's playing trumpet

they did pretty good in their audition scored x o o they were pretty proud, & they had a good audience for their first concert.

Well, missed writing yesterday, but things have been pretty uneventful.

Snowie is 4yr old now & weighs 33lbs

Royce is also 4yr old & weighs 39lbs

he & snowie have been playing games together a bit, they are pretty even in competition. They both win a few & lose a few.

Royce's band has reached 1st rank in Latin music

Snowie's bank was just awarded the award for Classical Music from the King.

They both have maxed out their skills @

Tone 999

Rythym 999

Original 999

I'm exhausted. That's it for now. TGIF!! :p

Royce & Snowie now have twin babies. One baby lives with each of them. Their birthdate is Feb 28. One is living with Snowie & is 2nd Generation the other lives with Royce & is 3rd Generation. (I think) Parents are still hangin around, passing on their wisdom & skills on to the next G.

They are very happy & full most of the time. They only make the odd mess here & there. They only need a couple of meals a day now. Very low maintenance.

This will probably be my last post about Royce & Snowie, I think they will leave my care while I'm sleeping tonight (if past proves as future precedent) Tho I will miss Royce & Snowie, I can't wait to play with the babies.

Here are Royce & Snowies stats now:

Royce:

Togetchi

2G (Hoyce :p father/ :p mother)

5 yrs

57 lbs

full happy/hungry hearts

00 stress

tone 999

rythym 999

original 999

classical music

piano/trumpet/singers/headphones

skateboard/dress(he hates it)/helicopter/spaceship

15,380,440 points

Snowie:

Mimitchi :D

1G

6 yrs

53 lbs

full happy/hungry hearts

00 stress

tone 999

rythym 999

original 999

rock'n'roll music

mega drum/piano/drum set/

dress (her favorite)/skateboard (she hates it)

24,772,850 points

her favorite snack is icecream

Last edited by a moderator:
Snowie :D & Royce produced twin boys.

I named Snowie's boy Cash

petitchi

kuchitamatchi

2nd G

0 yrs old

22 lbs

he's sleeping now

his hungry/happy hearts are all full