Goodbye, Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutorei

Reaction score
I've always wanted to get the best of the basic Tamagotchis, Mimitchi, but I never managed to take good enough care of my Tamas. I'd just got a P2 Tamagotchi off of EBay, and since I had no other Tamagotchis running at the time and it was the Summer/Christmas holidays away from school, I could focus all of my attention on taking care of the baby Tama.

It was a week before Christmas when I started my P2 Tamagotchi, and I took good care of it all throughout his life. I cleaned up his messes, fed him before he losed more than 2 hearts, and put him to bed when he was tired. I took him shopping at the supermarket with me and my Mum early in the morning before he was even awake. I made sure everything was the best it could be.

Ah, Christmas day, 2010, the sun was out and I had opened my presents with my family. My Tama was a perfectly healthy teenager at this point, marching on the screen with his stubby little legs. Me and my sister went outside to play a quick game of tennis, and I left him inside by himself. When I came back inside, the best Christmas present was waiting for me. He had evolved into Mimitchi.

Sadly, after he had evolved on Christmas day, I had neglected him since he had already evolved into the form I was hoping for. Finally, it was New Year's Eve, 11:43pm. Me and my family were staying up until the first hour of the New Year, and Mimitchi and I were waiting in my room for the time to pass. To my dismay, I hadn't realized he needed his light to be turned out. He beeped, long and loud, and I saw him for last time, him as Mimitchi next to his egg form. Soon after, the UFO appeared. He had left to spend the last 12 minutes of 2010 and the New Year in Tamagotchi World, his own world.

R.I.P Mimitchi, 10 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back