Giga pet Explorer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weenbaby

Reaction score
Hi. I am definitely not new to Giga Pets. I have a collection of the older ones, and I think at one point I have owned them all. I would like to say that IMO the older Giga Pets were not easy to care for, but then again I didn't devote a lot of time to them

I recently purchased the new pixie giga pet. I did this because I work a nighttime job and it is extremely boring sometimes. I'm sure I can't have a game system, or a phone, so I thought I could get away with a Giga pet. I work alone basically and I don't think my other co workers are going to say anything about me having one.

After reading posts and such, I have learned some new things.

My first question is do the areas change? I mean like the good, bad, areas, and what do you really do there? Do you basically just dig for things? Do more areas open? I just had this for about 2 days and I haven't really played with it. With my schedule, she sleeps when I'm awake so I'm going to have to change the clock so it's the opposite...she'll be wake in the early AM and asleep by the time I go to sleep.

Are there more fun things to open in the game? The way it's going now it does seem like it will get kind of boring after awhile. Are there more areas to explore or anything like that?

What about the Explorer thing that plugs into the TV? Is it actually worth buying? I noticed it's not that expensive and I guess it's kind of worth it because it comes with a giga pet. If it didn't I probably wouldn't think about buying one. Does the game last awhile or does it only take a few days/hours to beat? Does it change at all?

I'm sorry I have a lot of questions. It just seems like these things are relatively new so there isn't a lot of info on them.

I did learn through playing this past hour or so that you can gain more stats by the food you eat. If you go to the well and dig, you get the unique food that boosts your certain stats. I'm sure everyone knew that but it's the only thing I learned so far.

Another question..how do you know when a level is open for an hour? Do you have to go to the wishing well to find out?

how do i go to stores and the day care??? :S i just got 1 earlier and i dontexactly know how to use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back