Esther and Sah!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Me (bratztroxg) and Sah (.:Ice:. .:Cold:.) are good friends on this site and want to start a log for both of us! So here it is, you're reading it now! We'll post about our normal lives and our Piel Chix's lives! :unsure:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19/12/06

Esther and Sah make friends. :(

20/12/06

Esther and Sah start this topic. :D

Me (bratztroxg) and Sah (.:Ice:. .:Cold:.) are good friends on this site and want to start a log for both of us! So here it is, you're reading it now! We'll post about our normal lives and our Piel Chix's lives! :unsure:

19/12/06

Esther and Sah make friends. :(

20/12/06

Esther and Sah start this topic. :D

Ohh yes so please dont post rude comments!

wednesday

20th december

Wow I cant believe me and bratztroxg are frieneds! so new! and plus I cant wait till christmas! too spend time on tamatalk with my family and I am so getting the pixel chix two story house, car, and the pet mall! I got the 1 story house pixel chixs though!

Recording just a few minutes of what Mia (my Pixel Chix) did!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been playing with my mall a lot lately (the one in that is called Glitter) and so Mia (my one from the Beverley Hills cottage) had left. ^_^

So when I picked her up she pulled a funny face at me and walked out; followed by a cute little ghost! I set the time (12:00) and of course my new friend walked in. I put her in her nightdress just 'cos I felt like it (lol!) and fed her some soup then I made her go out and I heard people giggling at her so she was in a bad mood when she came in. So I fed her a hamburger and sent her to bed!!!

Recording just a few minutes of what Mia (my Pixel Chix) did!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been playing with my mall a lot lately (the one in that is called Glitter) and so Mia (my one from the Beverley Hills cottage) had left. ^_^

So when I picked her up she pulled a funny face at me and walked out; followed by a cute little ghost! I set the time (12:00) and of course my new friend walked in. I put her in her nightdress just 'cos I felt like it (lol!) and fed her some soup then I made her go out and I heard people giggling at her so she was in a bad mood when she came in. So I fed her a hamburger and sent her to bed!!!

Wednesday

20th december

How sad Esther! Good bye Mia!!! Ok so I was playing with my pixel chix called Ella and I made her play the guiter. And I put her to bed because she was tired! I stayed up playing with her all night! When she awoke I gave her a hamburger and left her.

xxx

Sah

Wednesday

20th december

Yay me and esther has made are pixel chix forum! it is going to be the #1 pixel chix fan club! WOA!

Wednesday

20th december

It is 4:13pm and Esther isnt online. :) I want to show her are new forum called: pixelchix! I have added all the forums, and the skin! I would like her to check it out though! if you are reading esther pm me!

xxx

Sah

Wednesday

20 december

it is 5:42pm now and esther came online so I could say hello but she left again. anyway my pixel chix ella went to bed again and phoned someone! lol

XXX

Sah

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday

20th december

Me and my Pixel chix ella have been so excited! Me and esther have finish pixelchix! it our forum! I have added the skin and the buttons! and esther has added the greatest Banner ever! look in my signature to check it out! it is CLICK HERE!

xxx

Sah

thursday

21 December

it is 8:25am I woke up at 8:00am though. we need more people too join are forum! please join! ohhh and Esther go to the PIXEL CHIX RP!

XXX

Sah

thursday

21 december

ok ok it is 6:10pm and it has just rained through my pixel chix window! She is happy though!

xxx

sah

Friday

22 december

it is 8:47am and esther is sleeping! I am still waiting for her to get online and reply too this log and the RP topic. anyway ella slept well! So did I, I guess!

Thursday

21 december

it is 10:47am. Esther must be having a good sleep! :3 anyway we are going out for christmas dinner at 2:30pm :) . im not allowed to take ella *sobs* :wacko: well I am going to let her sleep! she is probally tired like me :) . Hope esther wakes up before I go and please post in out log on tt esther and the RP! B)

XXX

Sah

:Wink:

Latest posts

Back