Eddies Encounters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lollypop6401

Reaction score
I got a v4.5 today!

The egg hatched and it was a boy! I named him Eddie! I fed him and played some games with him. He was very hunrgy all day today. We also had to play lots of games to keep him from becoming over weight from all that snacking! He pooped 4 times! He took a quick nap for about 5 minutes. He woke up and played more games. At 8 o'clock he fell asleep (i think it was eight) Today was a very good start! it is so much fun taking care of him!

:kuribotchi: <<eddie!

Okay so Eddie is a toddler now! He woke up very early this morning!Today he got his exceptance letter into school! I was so proud! He was extremely content for awhile and then what do you know. He got a snake in the mail. Brought him down to one heart :kuribotchi: And what stunk is that he wouldn't even play games! So i gave him lots of treats. So much for keeping him on a balanced meal. He was finally happy again, and as if i had the worst luck HE GOT ANOTHER SNAKE! but this time he actually wanted to play games! We beat tug of war and cloud jump (which got us lots of money) we were both pleased. So we took ourselves to the shop and bot an action figuire and alot of food. But of course I'm still trying to keep my little boys diet healthy and mantained. Tomorrow he is going to eat super healthy! believe me! He's sleeping now! how sweet! we're gonna have a great day tomorrow because i have cheerleading practice and i'm bringing Eddie!my friend has a tamagotchi so hopefully they can become friends tomorrow!

Back