doubletime's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubletime

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Intro[/SIZE]

Hello, whoever reads this! :) This is my Tamagotchi Log for my current (and 1G) Tama, Dean. I named him after a character in Supernatural. :D He lives in this rather emasculating egg (V3).

If you would like to PM me with any questions or comments, please go ahead and do so! :D I'd love to hear from people who read my log.

[SIZE=14pt]Entry for 18 February 2007[/SIZE]

Dean's morning stats:

Generation: 1

Stage: Toddler (Tamatchi)

Happiness: 4/4 hearts

Hunger: 4/4 hearts

Weight: 17 lb

Training: 1 bar

Ack, he just pooped. :lol: And now he's hungry. Fine:

Meals/snacks:

(3) Apple

(2) Bread

(1) Cake

(3) Cereal

(2) Cone

(1) Melon

(1) Pudding

(2) Scone

(3) Sushi

Items bought:

Darts

Melon

Points donated to the King: 750

Notes:

He keeps pooping whenever I'm not looking. :D He should evolve into a Teen sometime tonight; will update this post whenever it happens.

6:49pm (MST): Dean's evolved into a teen! :D He's now a Patapatatchi!

I think I've played Get one too many times with him, because now he doesn't want to play anything at all. -_-

Dean's evening stats:

Generation: 1

Stage: Teen (Patapatatchi)

Happiness: 3/4 hearts

Weight: 20 lb

Training: 2 bars

Bedtime: 8:01pm

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Entry for 19 February 2007[/SIZE]

Woke up: 9:00

Dean's morning stats:

Happiness: 3/4 hearts

Weight: 22 lb

Training: 2 bars

Meals/snacks:

(2) Apple

(2) Bread

(2) Cereal

(1) Scone

(3) Sushi

(1) Tart

(1) Pudding

Items bought:

Bananas

Fish

Pineapple

Plant

Popcorn

Points donated to the King: 145

Notes:

I'm awake before he is today, so I'll be able to make a note of when he wakes up. Today will also be my first experience with bringing a Tamagotchi to school (er, college), so we'll see how that goes.

Edit: Today at school I took extensive notes on Dean's stats and activities. I might as well post them, eh? :(

approx. 9:00am - Did not want to play any games. Stats = morning stats listed above.

10:50am - Played Get, then didn't want to play anything else. Stats = not taken.

10:57am - Got the toilet out before he pooped! Stats = Happy 4/4, Hunger 3/4

10:58am - Fed him some cereal before class started. Stats = not taken.

11:33am - Played Flag (got to 3 Round). Stats = Happy 4/4, Hunger 4/4, 23 lb.

12:08pm - Fed Dean some sushi. Stats = Happy 3/4, Hunger 4/4, 24 lb.

approx. 12:20pm - Played Get, Dean's happiness went up, and then he didn't want to play anything else. Stats = Happy 4/4, 21 lb.

1-1:47pm - Dean pooped sometime between that time. Cleaned it up, then he was in a bad mood (heh). Praised him and everything was fine. Stats = Happy 4/4, Hunger 3/4, Training 3 bars

1:50pm - Fed Dean bread. Stats = Hunger 4/4, 22 lb.

3:23pm - Fed Dean a scone. Stats = 23 lb.

3:24pm - Played Flag (got to 3 Round again). Stats = 22 lb.

Whee, that was fun, but sort of useless. But the pooping times might come in handy-- I'm hoping I can spot a pattern or schedule or something so I can figure out when I need to stare at the egg in order to get Dean to a toilet before he poops.

Oh, and the whole "bringing Tamagotchi to school" thing went well. I just turned the sound off and didn't take it out in direct sight of my professors. ;)

Edit @ 7:49pm: Dean was in a bad mood again. D: I praised him and he was happy.

Dean's evening stats:

Happiness: 4/4 hearts

Weight: 26 lb

Training: 4 bars

Bedtime: 8:00

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Entry for 20 February 2007[/SIZE]

Getting a bit bored with the format I've used the last two days, so I'm trying something new for today. :)

Dean woke up at 9, with full happy/hungry hearts. I didn't get a chance to check on him 'til almost 11, but he was fine except for having a poo pile next to him. That was basically our whole day-- I feed him, play a game or two, he poos a few hours later and the cycle starts again. He had a snit but that was easily fixed. I bought a ball for him to play with, which was funny because he mostly just flailed around on top of it. :) I also bought him some darts to play with later. Oh, and we've donated over 1500 points to the King so far.

The training level is now at 5 bars. He's 25 pounds, and should be turning 3 sometime in the next 20 minutes. I'm hoping he'll evolve into an adult tomorrow, and of course I'll update if he does. :D

Latest posts

Back