Do TMGC Friends screens really scratch in box?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've heard of it happening on Instagram and I'm supposed to be getting one soon. I'm fussy about scratches and if it has one I get very displeased. Is it true?

PS. Sorry if large writing, my phone seems to love doing that. xo

Yes, I myself had some scuffs and a scratched button on one of them, and I know a number of other users have had severe scratches on theirs.

Yeah! I bought a new unused, unopened Tamagotchi Friends (Pink Gem)

When I recieved it, there was two 1cm long scatches above the B and C buttons going diagonal! But the screen itself was fine because it has the screen cover thing

If you don't like scratches then don't get the iDL shelled TFs. Their screens are fine but shells not so much.

All tamagotchi can have this occur I remember my v6 was marked from taking it out of it's package and my colours get scratches from just removing it too the toys are just made from cheap plastic I say be careful and youll be fine

Oh my. Guys, THANKS for telling me about the shiny shell thing coz I was gonna get a purple one. I'm going to tell my friends and brother so they don't get a bad one. Ill get a leopard one. Thank you!!

I do not have a tamagotchi friends, but a friend told me that verged in its box which is very rare or not o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back