Diary of a young Princess

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_McGravy_

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hey all you tamatalkers! I checked out this section of Tamatalk and I already love it! I have decided to keep my own log on here. I have a new Tamagotchi V4.5 (new as in, bought it ages ago and never took the darn thing out of the box!) haha you can see a pic [/SIZE] here. The egg just hatched and it's a girl! I will name her Abby. She's royal, you know. As soon as she is turns into a child, she will be able to speak! When she does so, it will be in purple. I just played climb with Abby and she won! Woo!!!! 400GP! Ugh she played another game and lost... lol I will take her to Tamatown sometime soon, and then I will post either later tonight or tomorrow. Until then, hasta la vista!

Hungry= ♥♥♥♥

Happy= ♥♥♥♥

Training= [ ]

Smiley face= 4

Star= 0

Fist= 6

Weight: 6 lbs

Generation: 1

GP: 600

[SIZE=8pt]Hey! I decided to post every other day, because I am a busy person. I put Abby on pause for today and yesterday because I was so busy... anyway, she is now old enough to talk! Here she is:[/SIZE] Hi!!! Lol she's very shy so she doesn't say much... well, we went to tamatown, and we got some souvaniers... 8 of them! Would've gotten more, but tamatown had a glitch so I had to log out. She got a passport, a picture book, an organ, a hammer, a drill, a ladder, a smoothie, and a jug of milk. She also earned some GP!! I will post again as soon as I find out what she is... she looks like a chocolate chip... I used to know all the names but since I haven't used a tamagotchi lately, I can't remember them.

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥

Training: [ ]

Smiley face: 4

Star: 6

Fist: 6

Weight: 19 lbs.

Generation: 1

GP: 2,700

Back