Dear Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I<3Tama

Reaction score
Dear Diary,

Hi everyone! :angry: My name is Pris and I am a Tamatchi. I'm barely a kid. My owner is I&lt;3Tama. (I &lt;3 her very much)SSHH, don't tell her I'm writing in this diary.Ok, well I really want to turn into a Leaftchi. Leaftchis are really cool and pretty :angry: =) Yesterday I went to sleep at 8. I was very tired because I&lt;3Tama made me play games a lot. Oh well..now I have two little bars of training.It's not a lot, but I'm proud :D I can't wait until I turn into a teenager. I wonder what I'm going to be. I&lt;3Tama was very excited when she found out I was a girl yesterday when I hatched. I&lt;3Tama loves girls. She thinks boys are ok.I don't know what else to write in this pretty little diary.Ok, well I'm going to go now. If anything exciting happens I'll be sure to write it in my diary. Ok, bye! :angry:

Dear Diary,

Yes, it is me Pris again. :angry: Now I have 3 training bars. Right now I just ate sushi. It was good. :angry: I&lt;3Tama bought me a lot of stuff in one day. She bought me Rc Car2,make-up, a ball,Darts, a stuffed animal,honey,hair gel, cuckoo clock,costume, a cap, and an austrailia ticket, and some angel wings. Yay! I love all my stuff. :D I'm spoiled. Right now I only have 220 points. Oh well, time to go play some more games. Ok, Ill write some more later. Bye! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, this is I&lt;3Tama..not Pris. Right now Pris is just chillin' and just relaxing.

Hungry:

:) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Happy:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Training:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

O years

13 pounds

Name:

Pris

Girl

Gen:

1g

220p

Last edited by a moderator:
This is I&lt;3Tama again.

Hungry:

:) :) :D :(

Happy:

Training:

1 year (yay! :D )

19 pounds

Name:

Pris

Girl

Gen:

1g

875p

Dear Diary,

This is Pris.I finally turned one! :( But I didn't change into anything. :) ok whatever. I gained some weight. As you saw in the last reply I&lt;3Tama wrote..I'm 19 pounds. Wow..I'm fat! Yea, I hope I&lt;3Tama will get me another ticket to go on a trip somewhere. I have an austrailia ticket, but I can't go because I'm too young.I need to save up a lot of more points if I want to get the ticket. Like 2000 more points. :D Thats a lot.Ok, bye for now. The next time I write I will write more. I promise. I might write today or tomorow. Ok well buh bye! :)

Ok, yea I know this is off topic, but anyways. I just want to write a comment about my christmas presents. Yea, I got a Tamagotchi v3.A pink one :) (thats my favorite color) I designed it with diamonds. The white/clear ones and some pink ones. I also got a leaftchi stuffed animal with a pouch/backpack to put your Tamagotchi in. The last thing I got was little charms. I know it's not a lot, but thats all I wanted.Whoever is reading this...Reply saying what you got for christmas. If you know anyways. I know what I got because I went shopping with my mom. Ok, bye! :)

I&lt;3Tama here. Oh and Pris is here too. We are both writing this.I&lt;3Tama and Pris went on thesaurus .com and looked up the word Pris which means secret reasons. Thats awesome ^^ :)

Omg, Pris just turned into a...I don't know. It's a Tamagotchi and it has a mohawk. Cool :D

Hungry:

:) :) :D :(

Happy:

Training:

1 year

22 pounds

Name:

Pris

Girl

Gen:

1g

1445p

This is I&lt;3Tama. Right now Pris is sleeping. Shes been asleep for like 15. min. SSHH, I dont wanna wake her up. Well, yea...I hope tomorrow Pris will turn into an adult. I think she will. Oh and today I donated 5100p to the king. Wow! ;) Ok well sweet dreams everyone! :lol:

Ok, yea I know this is off topic, but anyways. I just want to write a comment about my christmas presents. Yea, I got a Tamagotchi v3.A pink one :D (thats my favorite color) I designed it with diamonds. The white/clear ones and some pink ones. I also got a leaftchi stuffed animal with a pouch/backpack to put your Tamagotchi in. The last thing I got was little charms. I know it's not a lot, but thats all I wanted.Whoever is reading this...Reply saying what you got for christmas. If you know anyways. I know what I got because I went shopping with my mom. Ok, bye! ^_^
You've Got the spirit!

You've got the might!

I&lt;3tama's log is...

Awesome! alright?

Very nice log, well done Pris, and I&lt;3tama! Oh, and for Christmas I get a Tama V3. (A yellow one, the rest are broken. :D ) I also get a Baby furby, and A Miuchiz: Paws. (The cat one!)

Thank you for replying and I loved your poem. You got some cool presents. :D I heard that Muichiz is cool. But I don't know okay well Ill ttyl!

&lt;3 always,

Pris and I&lt;3Tama

I&lt;3Tama here with some news.Pris is just dancing.

Hungry:

:D :D :wub: :ph34r:

Happy:

:lol: :) :p :hitodetchi:

Training:

:pochitchi: :mametchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

1 year

22 pounds

Name:pris

Girl

Gen:

1g

1412p

Dear Diary,

I was in a bad mood, but then I&lt;3Tama cheered me up! :huh: I've been playing heading and been getting points everytime I play.Also, I&lt;3Tama bought me a Hawaii ticket and a genie lamp. I got some wieghts from the genie, but I'm not able to use them yet. I'm too young for almost everything. But I'll grow some day.I also got 5 bars in Training. Yay! :D I now have 1972p. I&lt;3Tama might buy me something special. I don't know what though.She said she might but me something from forever Tamagotchi. I love that store. And the mall. I&lt;3Tama is gonna go to the real life mall tomorrow. I'm going to go with her. Can you belive it? I'm going to see a real life mall. :D I'm so happy!Ok well time to go to the tamagotchi mall. See you guys later! :huh:

Latest posts

Back