*~ Dazzmina's Tamagotchi Adventures ~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my new log! I won't be stopping logging in mine and Fwoggy's V5 log, but this one is for logging about my other Tamas I'm running.

My current Tamas besides my V5 are my orange and purple V6, with Caitlin the Chamametchi (2nd generation), and her band, the Nanotamas. Her skill points are all 700-950. I'm also running my purple wave 2 Tama-Go, which currently houses 2nd generation Caesar the Kilalatchi. His Friendship is full but his Training is only 4 bars.

Here are photos of Caitlin and Caesar:

SDC10668_307x230.jpg
SDC10669_307x230.jpg

Sorry they're a bit bad quality. :(

CAITLIN

Hungry: <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3

Weight: 22 lbs

Stress: 07

Tone:

Rhythm: 812

Original: 787

Character: 947

Generation: 2nd gen.

Gotchi Points: 8470 GP

Mood: Happy and bouncy

Recent Events: Being unpaused

CAESAR

Hungry: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Weight: 2 lbs

Friendship: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Training: 4 bars

Character: Kilalatchi

Generation: 2nd gen.

Gotchi Points: 20920 GP

Mood: Grumpy

Recent Events: Being unpaused

So, introduce yourselves, Caitlin and Caesar!

Hi, I'm Caitlin! Thanks for unpausing me Dazzmina, I'm going to have a really great time!

Don't be silly, Caitlin. Dazzmina is HORRIBLE.

Who says?

Me.

Well, YOUR opinion isn't very reliable! Your mom wasn't even a famous rock star!

I bet yours wasn't either!

Oh yes she was! *Shows Rock Award to Caesar*

Well...uhh...rock stars are stupid!

I'm not a rock star...my band's genre is pop music!

Oh...

Caitlin, don't be so mean. Caesar, I know I used to be horrible, but trust me, I've changed.

I don't trust you, nor do I trust this bragging rock - I mean, pop star!

Caitlin, stop bragging.

OK...

Now, I think it's time for Caitlin to go to music school, and I need to update my V5 log.

No, don't stop yet!

All you're doing is arguing anyway, I doubt anyone likes to read this!

Yay! I love music school!

~ Dazzmina, Caitlin and Caesar ~

Hi! I'm so happy, because my V6 and Tama-Go evolved into really cute characters. Caitlin is the Chantotchi I always wanted - perfect care - and Caesar is a cute Kuchipatchi. We also have another Kuchipatchi joining us - my 3rd generation Princess Spacy. I totally forgot his name somehow, but that doesn't matter because he's just about to get married.

Caitlin's band evolved into Makiko and Mametchi, and tried Pro Debut. Although Caitlin's skill points were 999 in every category, Mametchi didn't quite make it. Oh well, they'll hopefully pass next time! :lol:

Here are Caitlin and Caesar:

SDC10688_307x230.jpg
SDC10691_307x230.jpg

I promise to post photos once my Princess Spacy's marriage and the next generation's baby stage are over. Till then,

~ Dazzmina, Caitlin, Caesar and Kuchipatchi ~

UGH, I'm so sorry I haven't updated!

Anyway...CaesargotmarriedtoOtokitchiIdidntwantthatbutitwastheonlythingicouldmakehimmarryiranoutofoptionsbutitsoktheyshouldhaveababysoon :D

Decipher that.

Wow, 3 followers and 3 five-star votes - literally overnight! Thanks! :D

Anyway, yesterday evening, Caesar and Otokitchi had a baby boy. I decided - no, my brother decided - to call him Colin, after a fish in our pond. It was the only sensible Tama name my brother has ever suggested for me - and, surprise, we have another fish called Marvin, and he wants me to name my next boy Tama after that! Maybe he's got past his silly Tama naming phase? (I went through one too when I was 8, LOL.)

So, Ototkitchi and Caesar haven't left baby Colin yet, but that's fine with me. I love the little family animations. <3 I really don't have time to post a photo now (e.g. I have less than 5 minutes), so you just have to wait till after school! For now:

:babytchi: but the boy version. ;)

That 4 star vote will be fixed by the time I tell you what Tamas I'm running. Look on my profile for the story - I now have 26 Tamagotchis!

I got to open my Osu/Mesu pair early and they are currently running. Twin Mohitamatchis, to be exact. Photos come tomorrow, I need to do my homework. :(

Urgh, sorry I haven't updated in AGES. Uhh...not sure where to begin. I'm running my Osutchi and Mesutchi pair and pink Angel at the moment, and am about to start my Princess Spacy.

Osutchi: Male Mohitamatchi named Marvin

Mesutchi: Female Mohitamatchi named Melissa

Angel: Gender-less toddler-stage-thing with no name

Princess Spacy: 4th generation Kingyobotchi named Ailsa

So...that. I'll tell you more when one of them actually DOES something.

Back