* Dazzmina & Tama-Friends * ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my...fourth log? >.< I'm rubbish at updating these things. But I decided to make a new log and I aim for at least 5 pages before I collapse in a heap of hating-updating-my-log. :p

Anyway...I'm currently owning 29 Tamas, waiting for my birthday when I will own 30 Tamas and the newest one will be a 15th Anniversary iD L, and running 3 Tamas: My Girly Music Nano, my Vivid Flower Nano and my white V4. The Nanos, I have had for one day and the V4 I have had for almost six years.

On my V4 I have a Violetchi called Danna who works at the cafe and has such shamefully low skill points I'm not going to mention them (but full training), on my Girly Music Nano I have a Lovelin called Emily and on my Vivid Flower Nano I have a Choribotchi called Anna. I am aiming to take bad care of Anna and see what she becomes - hopefully Watawatatchi, Melodytchi or Moriritchi. Here are photos:

SDC10995_307x230.jpg
SDC10999_307x230.jpg

Danna and Emily

SDC10996_307x230.jpg

Anna

Stats:

DANNA

Character: Violetchi

Hungry: ****

Happy: ****

Training: Full! :D

Smart: 39... *facepalm*

Beauty: 80... :mellow:

Social: 89... :p

Weight: 35 lbs

Generation: 1st gen.

Gotchi Points: 10,000

School/Job: Cafe worker :rolleyes:

I'm ashamed of the above. :(

EMILY

Character: Lovelin

ANNA

Character: Choribotchi

I'm a disappointment to you, aren't I Dazzmina... :furawatchi:

No, I'm such a bad parent!

So it's YOUR fault I didn't get the job I wanted? YOUR FAULT?!?!

Get realistic, Danna, you can't be an astronaut.

YOU KILL YOUR PREVIOUS CHARACTER ON THIS TAMA -

- You mean he unpauses himself -

- AND NOW I MIGHT AS WELL RUN AWAY TOO!

I did try my hardest!

YOU ARE A REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD PARENT DAZZMINA!

AGREED!

Emily, do YOU think I'm a bad parent?

No, you're great! You made me evolve into a pretty Lovelin! *does happy dance*

See?

THAT INEXPERIENCED LITTLE...ID L ACCESSORY!

Hey! Where's this iD L?

IN DAZZMINA'S ROOM!!!

Well, I'm not an accessory to it then! I'm in the computer room next to Dazzmina and the iD L is in a different part of the house!

WELL YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!

Dazzmina, am I supposed to be an iD L accessory?

No! I treat my Tamas all the same!

WHICH IS...HORRIBLY!!

I think I'll finish this post now. B)

Someone rated my log...something?! I can't see ratings! I hate my computer sometimes.

:angry:  

Anyway...I stopped running my V4 and started my V2 instead. It is a pink and purple camo design. I can't post photos right now (school soon :rolleyes: ) or a Tama conversation, but here are the stats of all my Tamas:

KATIA (V2)

Character: Marutchi

Training: 1 bar

Weight: 11 lbs

Gotchi Points: 161 GP

EMILY

ANNA

Character: Choribotchi

And no, I'm not accidentally neglecting Anna; I'm going to see what the horrible care female character is on the 4th wave Nano. Nor did I get three girls on purpose - I just opened and pulled the tab of my NIP Nanos the day before yesterday and happened to get Choribotchis, and put the Nanos' tabs in and out of the tab-hole on the V2 until that reset, too. ;) Bye for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Well, a lot has happened lately...I started my +C in place of my V2, and we have a Nano evolution!

ADAM (TMGC+C)

Character: Kuribotchi

Weight: 5 lbs

Gotchi Points: 410 GP

EMILY

ANNA

Character: Moriritchi

Yay, Moriritchi! She's very cute. I'll post photos of my +C and Vivid Flower Nano later. ;)

Back