Chowder Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chowder ^-^

Reaction score
See! I told you I was gonna start a log. * holds out arms and looks up * here it is I know , not very fancy , but it will do ^-^" And so , shall we begin?

-----

12-29-2007

----

I started my Tamagotchi up this morning around 8:30 am . When the little cute egg thing hatched , it was a girl! I named this girl POLLY. I fed Polly and made her happy. Then we played "Climb". I got all the way to cloud # 30 and got 400 GP. Then I saw She was a little bit hungry. So I gave her some Sushi ^-^ After that we went to Tama Town. I won 600 GP there while playing in the arcade. I wasn't there for long but when I came back , Polly had a visitor. POOP! So I cleaned it up and fed her again *.* ( hungry little thing ). about 2 minutes later she was sick. It took my two doses of medicine to make her better ^-^ Then I entered some codes in her for the chop and for the play house and slid ~!

We played Climb again but this time I only made it to the 24th cloud. ( I guess I didn't expect the speed change all of a sudden xD ) I can't wait till Polly evolved into a Toddler. I'm trying to take perfect care of her xD ) Read more later ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! POLLY evovled! She evovled into a Tamatchi ! Is that a good character? I duno ^-^ When she first evovled I played the new game " tug of war ". I hope she gets accepted to school soon =3

Tamagitchi Stats

Hungry : <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy : <3 <3 <3 <3

Training : |• _______| ( 1 /9 )

=) - 10

D - 6

Name : polly

Gen. 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I took my Tama to Tama Town and got 200 points from playing in the hospital :) The letter still hasn't came though ;) No letters , actually .

W00T! yay. I got the [!] . I am accepted into preschool!

---

Polly's day at pre-school didn't go so good >_< she'll get the hand of it sooner or later

Latest posts

Back