Chiro's Log! V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimiritchi

Reaction score
My old tamagotchi and little baby just died today so I reset the tamagotchi and began the life of a little boy named Chiro! He's having fun dancing around on his screen and hiding and peeking out of the floor... we played a game of jump and got to jump 30 and won! He loved seeing the poppers and confetti when he won. He's a very good jumper, too! He got a terrible little headache... poor thing was crying! He only needed 1 dose of medicine and he was back with his cutie smile. He made his first poopie at 10:30 AM (4:07 PM his time). He loves apple juice and can't seem to get enough! You could press that 'SNACK' button infinite times but he'd never get tired of it. I'll add more to this topic later! for now bye!

Stats:

Hungry: 4 hearts

Happy: 4 hearts

Training: 0 bars

0 yrs

15 g

Name: CHIRO

Style: BOY

Gene. 1G

Hi again! it's only been about 20 minutes since my last post but I've decided to tell you that Chiro has made his first poopie IN THE TOILET at 10:48 AM! And as soon as he was done, he took his very first nappy-by! He's still asleep. I know he's only a baby, but I've already made wedding plans for him! You see, this morning my other V1 passed away, and I've reset it with Chia! Chia 'evolved' into a child a few hours ago and I plan to marry her and Chiro. Its been exactly 10 minutes since Chiro fell asleep (it's 10:58) and he just woke up and, like any normal baby, began crying for his mommy to feed him. He's sure lovin' life!

Me again! It's been exactly 20 minutes (11:18AM) since my last post. I'm back so soon because Chiro just 'evolved'! I am going to connect him to Chia so they can become friends. They are playing the balloon game right now... Chiro won! yay! They're playing the balloon game again. Yay chiro won again! Now Chia's coming over. She gave him a flower! HOW SWEEEET! now they're playing the eating game. Let's see who wins.... and it's.... CHIRO! now they're eating again.... the winner IS: Chiro! Balloon game again, and Chiro again. Chia's coming over again. She gave him a: GHOST! I punished chia because she did that AND came home laughing. Okay I connected them again and chia's failed and chiro blasted off somewhere lol. bye for now!

Latest posts

Back