cell fones

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pink razr. I cant stand pink though, so I put a cherry pattern cover on it. I luv to text but my mom gets furious when I do! ^.^
Parents are good at that! ;D

What is your rate for texting?

Parents are good at that! ;DWhat is your rate for texting?
It costs me 3p a text.

Anyway, yeah I have a Sagem- I'm getting a better one for my B-Day. I hadn't charged my phone up in 2 days- I did yesterday, and then the message flood came through....

My dad is sending my cellphone on Saturday, and I'm so glad. I may be a little young, but I need a cell phone more than you think. My dad us being so nice and he got me an Mp3/Camera/Video phone! He got it for a discount, and it is so cool!

Here's some pictures Sony W810i

My mom at first told me, "No way, out of the question." But ironically, SHE WON ONE FOR FREE. It is a Nokia from T-mobile Pay as you go phone. She says that she didn't buy me a phone, God sent me one!

I have a black part MP3 player phone and it is a razor but it is literally NOT.It's very flat and it was free cause it was buy this one phone and get another phone free.It was originally like $200 I think.

I have a few phones: hot pink razr, lime green chocolate, sidekick, boost flip phone, boost(not a flip phone) and a virgin mobile oystr.

Yes, I ♥ my Celly! :(

I have a Motorola RAZR in light pink. (I got it for my birthday)

I'm texting my friends all the time! :(

Next on the list, the T Mobile Sidekick! (I hope.)

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh sorry for scamming, But thats what all the celebrites have yeah thats on my next list to aswell as an apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back