Cakehx (Sofia)'s Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cakehx

Reaction score
Earlier today, at around 2:30 pm (UK time), I went out to Argos to buy my toy :) I was so excited. It felt like 24 hours in the line. I finally got to get my tama paid for..then I saw some on the shelf - I could get them in advance instead of waiting for my number to be called! I was so happy. There were blue swirly ones, starry ones, cloudy ones, pink && green ones - and right at the back was one last white one with dots! I loved it.

I walked out, stopping for some samosas and spring rolls. My dad needed to also buy some DVDs. Then we drove home.

I immediately got my dad to cut open the package. I pulled out the instructions, and then ripped the next cover, un-taped the tape and pulled out the tab.

I rushed to my Sky box to press SELECT and check the time. I set it one minute early. I set the date, my birthday, my username and waited for the egg to hatch.

Took one minute. xD Then it hatched. Sadly, I was too excited, showing off my tama. I missed the gender. I tried to think of a unisex name - JAMIE!

I set it and then I saw it was a girl xP I immediately fed it 4x meal and 4x snacks, then played games. I came on here - and was on here ever since.

After endless years of cleaning after it, playing games, curing it and feeding it - AND praising, it evolved! (after a 10 minute nap). It was a Puchitchi. B)

The body looked disfigured xDD It slept some more, then I played games with it. I kept resetting the time to get more mail - but I kept getting snakes and hearts. Then after, like, 3 hours, the postman thing arrived. The preschool teacher was here :p ! It went away then came back. I went on TamaTown, entered preschool and played the mini-game. I'm a pro. :p

She's sleeping right now. It's 10 past 8. Gosh, took 10 minutes to write the log xDD That's it for today.

I woke up at around 7:00, hoping for my tama to wake up too. It didn't. xD I set the tama clock to 8:00 - still asleep - then 9:00. It woke up. Lmao. Half an hour to go until I can set the proper time B)

Anyways. I just boosted my intellegence and fashion! I really need to get my kindness points boosted up..my stats are:

10 intellegence, 5 fashion, 3 kindness.

Not much is happening now. B)

WAIT. I just got mail. -runs to the icon- YES! It's the king!

He's left me a present - flowers! B)

Now my tama is just floating. xD Sorry if my log is too short for ya. Bye :p

Hi, I'm backetyy. Well, I've boosted my tama's stats..-makes it do a little dance-

Nothing's really happened -.- The king just gave me money and a pineapple. Aand then I had a snake and more fortunes. I bought CD2.

YAY!! =D My tama evolved into a Ringotchi. I got 3 new games. Shape, dance and flag.

Apart from that, nothing else happened.

Latest posts

Back