Brainy's V.4.5 tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainy

March 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
My V.4.5 tamagotchi is now currently:

Name: Barb

Generation: Second

Stage: Child

Going to school: No

Weight:around 48lbs-99lbs

The parent:

Parent's name: Brian

Parent left at age: 7

Left weighing: 99lbs

Tamagotchi tips: How to make your tamagotchi lose weight: To make your tamagotchi lose weight, play a lot of games with it.
How to make your tamagotchi grow faster: Take really really good care of your tamagotchi and in one or two days it might be a teenager and then in about another 1-3 days it should be an adult.
I will post on it everyday so watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2:

Going to school: Yes

Weight:around 65lbs-99lbs

The parent:

Tamagotchi tips: How to make your tamagotchi lose weight: To make your tamagotchi lose weight, play a lot of games with it. 
How to make your tamagotchi grow faster:

Take really really good care of your tamagotchi and in one or two days it might be a teenager and then in about another 1-3 days it should be an adult.

How to make your tamagotchi play games once it doesn't want to:  Feed it one snack at a time to see if it does want to play games
I will stop talking about the parent in another couple of days.

Tamagotchi times:

My tamagotchi has now received less mail since yesterday so, I don't worry at all but the shopkeeper won't accept any of the codes as well.

Day 2:

Weight:around 82lbs-99lbs

The parent:

It was already a teenager since yesterday but I was to far ahead to edit the post though and I has got more post evenly.

Tamagotchi tips: How to make your tamagotchi lose weight: To make your tamagotchi lose weight, play a lot of games with it.  How to make your tamagotchi grow faster: Take really really good care of your tamagotchi and in one or two days it might be a teenager and then in about another 1-3 days it should be an adult.

How to make your tamagotchi play games once it doesn't want to:  Feed it one snack at a time to see if it does want to play games

How to get your tamagotchi's attention screen go black: First, feed it all the meals it wants to eat and some snacks. Then, time your tamagotchi out.

If your tamagotchi hasn't read post before it was asleep, the next day, the post is still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 3:

Weight:around 82lbs-99lbs

The parent:

It was already a teenager since yesterday but I was to far ahead to edit the post though and I has got more post evenly.

Tamagotchi tips: How to make your tamagotchi lose weight: To make your tamagotchi lose weight, play a lot of games with it.  How to make your tamagotchi grow faster: Take really really good care of your tamagotchi and in one or two days it might be a teenager and then in about another 1-3 days it should be an adult.

How to get your tamagotchi's attention screen go black: First, feed it all the meals it wants to eat and some snacks. Then, time your tamagotchi out.

If your tamagotchi hasn't read post before it was asleep, the next day, the post is still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 4:

Weight: around 99lbs

The parent:

Tamagotchi tips: How to make your tamagotchi lose weight: To make your tamagotchi lose weight, play a lot of games with it.  How to make your tamagotchi grow faster: Take really really good care of your tamagotchi and in one or two days it might be a teenager and then in about another 1-3 days it should be an adult. How to make your tamagotchi play games once it doesn't want to:  Feed it one snack at a time to see if it does want to play games How to get your tamagotchi's attention screen go black: First, feed it all the meals it wants to eat and some snacks. Then, time your tamagotchi out. If your tamagotchi hasn't read post before it was asleep, the next day, the post is still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My tamagotchi gets sick because my statement is:

"Two or three hours, more no care, your tama big trouble

OPS! MY TAMAGOTCHI IS NOW AN ADULT AND IT AS MISTAKEN TOO MUCH!!!!

Stage: Adult

Going to school: No

Weight:99lbs

The parent:

LOOK AT THE OTHER POSTS BY ME FOR MORE AND TIPS!!!!!!!!

Stage: Adult

Weight: 99lbs

The parent:

Tips at the other posts and for coming posts.

Back