Beep Beep. Tamagotchi *Hatch* log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
*Please note, do not post any comments or replys in my log. I am happy to get pms about my log as long as they are not rude comments.*

Welcome to my tamagotchi log.

My tamagotchi designs are; V4 orange circles, See through pink V2 and a TMGC V3 Berry one. I dont know if this one is a tamagotchi V3, because its got all diffrent looks. It might be a japan one. It looks like this one that I drew on paint, TMGC Pink and white (Berry) I was bored so I just had ago at drawing it.

Well my TMGC V4 is called Giggy. I choose the name or lets say my friend did because I said my friend could look after it and she choose the name giggy for it! Aww. My V3s name is Alex! and my V2s name is Rod.

Giggy is a Ringotchi. Alex! is a Pirorirortchi and I actually thought a Pirorirortchi is an adult character but I'm wrong. Rod is a Nikatchi.

At the moment I am on tamatown V4 and am playing with Giggy at the moment. I remember when my friend (a boy) got his first tamagotchi and he kept on getting ringotchis. Me and my best friend could not stop killing are selfs laughing because they looked like apples. Then when I got my tamagotchis I only got it about 3 times and my friend (The boy) Got them about 5/6 times. I have always wanted one since then and I got one! Yay. When I got my tamagotchi and my friend (The boy again) got his tamagotchi it was in year 4. I am now in Year 6 so it has gone 2 years.

Latest posts

Back