Aries Baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries Baby

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hello there! I got my First V.3 Tamagotchi yesterday, after looking for 2 months to find them. Yesterday, I went to a toys r us that just had a truckload of 40 Tama's. I didn't get one from there, they were sold out in 40 minutes.[/SIZE]

~Anyways~

I was bummed out again, until my MOM suggested we look at Wal*Mart...

We searched and searched, Luckily they had put them out that morning and we spotted them! Glorious V.3's!

~Here we go w/the rest of the log!~

3/2/06-

I pulled the tab to my Silver and Black V.3 @ 10:27 p.m.

It' hatched at 10:29 p.m.

I Got a Girl! A little Teletchi (girl) hee hee!!

About an hour later (11:31 p.m.) She changed into a Mizutamatchi!

They are sooooo cute!

So, I'm waiting for her to turn 1 and change, but she probably won't change until tomorrow morning!

Until Next Time! :angry:

I've been wanting a V3 since the dawn of time! especially the oceanic waves one... hey cute my friend sarah has the same V3 and it was a girl also and it was a mizutamatchi also and now it's a teen. a teen with wings :angry: :)

[SIZE=8pt]Hiya'! I think I just realized that I never told you my Tama's name!![/SIZE]

Her name is SNOW.

At 8:09 a.m. Snow turned into a Young Mametchi! She's soooo cute. I've had one before, but... O-well!

Nothing really happend so, SEE YA'!

[SIZE=8pt]Hello peoples! I forgot one little detail. Snow and I got to visit the King today! He gave us a Code for a Ring... Just wanted to let you know!![/SIZE]

Love Yall! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HI! Snow and I visited the King again today! He gave us a code for a Cape... Hmmmm...

I got Two tickets today! But, I can't use them because Snow is still a Teen ;) ...

Nothin' much else is goin' on so,

SEE YA'!! ^_^

Latest posts

Back