Angelgotchi & Connection V2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
Since this is about BOTH Angelgotchi and V2, I'll start with Angelgotchi!

So I brought my Angelgotchi to school today, feeling sure I wouldn't get in trouble. When I was at my locker, I talked with Kassie (one of my friends) about it and she thought Tamagotchis were awesome, but didn't have any. Do you think she's fibbing??

Anyway, I also had fun with it at lunch and told Kassie, Maya, Kate and Nicole all about Tamagotchis both at lunch and at gym. They liked the facts I had about Angelgotchi the most. "Don't be surprised if the names sound weird," I told them. "They're Japanese names, since Tamagotchis are sold in Japan, too."

Finally it was 3 o'clock. Almost time to go home. I took out my Angelgotchi and reset it. I showed my teacher and he was amazed to see the ship there. I told him that was the death scene on P1 / P2, but it was an EGG for Angelgotchi! He was V-E-R-Y confused. :puroperatchi: It hatched after I got on my bus. While I was on, I figured out how the AP could be increased: feed it candy! Man, that little angel is gonna be so much of a cow instead of an angel if it only eats pie and candy. I think that it won't be able to fly hehehe.

Pooped once, at 7:23 PM, during my dad's Poker game I was watching with my little sister, Christina.

Praised it once, at 4:42 PM.

OK, now 2 Connection V2:

Right now I have 2 active and debugged V2's. I'm gonna go reset them ...

... Now I'm back. And they're little eggs already. That saves me some time. :marumimitchi: Reset... 1/20, 9:05, b-day 1/13. *hatch!* Hamburgertchi and something. Dunno what it looks like... ah well. BURG and JOEY, welcome to our world! Huh? They fell asleep already! *sigh* I'm boring anyway hehehe.

Comments are welcome, any questions please PM me!

Well now a sequel (Angelgotchi only, now, I've my V2's on PAUSE)

*Note: You will not understand what I'm talking about if you do not have an Angelgotchi. I suggest before reading go to www.mimitchi.com, unless you have an Angelgotchi and know what I mean!*

As it sits here fast asleep, I am pleased that I accomplished my goal of it becoming a Kodoten. I'm not completely sure if it will turn into a Kuriten, but most likely a Ginjirotenshi. Maybe a Pukuten.

Ya know what I weirdly found out? Every time I praise it, it afterwards takes a dump! My mom says that I'm "Praisin' the livin' poop outta it!" hehehe :unsure: .

Now the Stats: 2 yrs old., 49 AP, no DEEDS bars, full Hungry and Effort hearts.

Need help with your Angelgotchi? PM me!!

OMG that is so sad that your grandpa might die. i was really sad when my great grandma died and angelgotchis sound cool.

Back