All My Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayomi

Reaction score
[SIZE=13pt]The Tama Hardware[/SIZE]

Dark Pink with Yellow Stars (Version 1)

+ My first Tamagotchi in years.

+ Bought last year when they were first released.

+ Has a cellphone decoration made of red and silver beads and a lucky cat hanging from it. Made by my mom. :wub:

Light Pink with Hearts (Version 1)

+ "My mom's" Tamagotchi. She said it was for her, but that I had to take care of it. (Isn't this usually the other way around?)

+ Bought shortly after my first Tamagotchi arrived.

+ Has a cellphone decoration made of white, golden and silver beads in the shapes of butterflies and hearts hanging from it. Also made by my mom. :wub:

Black with a Brushed Red Circle and "Nihon" in Kanji (Version 3)

+ My second(?) Tamagotchi.

+ Was recently described as "the Tamagotchi from Hell" by a friend in class because of it's appearance.

[SIZE=9pt]FYI[/SIZE]

+ My Tamas age a little slower because I frequently pause them when I'm working or when I know I'll sleep well past their wake-up times.

+ All three have their times set to within a few seconds of each other.

[SIZE=13pt]The Tamas[/SIZE]

Dark Pink

Name: Tama - Named after Suou Tamaki from "Ouran Koukou Host Club"

Generation: 11 - Went without batteries for quite some time

Sex: Male

Current Age: 2

Current Form: Ichigotchi

Previous Form: Kinakomotchi

Light Pink

Name: Haru - Named after Fujioka Haruhi from "Ouran Koukou Host Club"

Generation: 8 - Went without batteries for quite some time

Sex: Female

Current Age: 2

Current Form: Young Mimitchi

Previous Form: Kinakomotchi

Tama and Haru always need attention at the same time. Tama will beep for attention, and so will Haru a second later. However, they're always in a different mood. If one needs to be disciplined, the other needs to be praised. Tama has more discipline than Haru by one, so I think I must have missed a call for attention from her. I'm going to try and breed the two of them together.

Black

Name: Nino - Named after Ninomiya Kazunari of Arashi

Generation: 1

Current Age: 4

Current Form: Kuchipatchi

Previous Form: Young Mametchi <-- Mizutamatchi

Nino has fallen in love with my sister's Airen. We realized this when we connected them for a visit. They gazed at the moon together, when a heart formed and the two kissed. Airen then gave Nino a gift but it turned out to be empty. :eek: On Airen's second visit, she presented Nino with a heart. He rejoiced in happiness, causing himself to poop with excitement. :lol: He reciprocated her gift-giving by giving her the stuffed lion I bought for him, but he rejected. (The little unappreciative pooper.) Airen was happy to receive the stuffed lion, and spent several moments talking to it happily. Meanwhile, Nino doesn't seem to get along well with Haru or Tama, and has frequently exchanged poop and Jack-in-the-Boxes with them. Occasionally, though, they will give each other flowers. I can't watch Nino close enough. He fell asleep with poop next to him. I tried to potty train him, but he's really sneaky about taking a poop. :(

[SIZE=13pt]Lesson of the Moment[/SIZE]

+ I did not know that you were supposed to discipline Tamas after they give bad presents. That's what I get for not reading the instructions thoroughly!

+ Kuchipatchi do not like stuffed animals.

+ Nino is a Ninja Pooper.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]Previous Tamas[/SIZE]

Since 10 Nov 2006

--none yet--

[SIZE=13pt]Nino[/SIZE]

Current Age: 5

Current Form: Kuchipatchi masquerading as a Nyatchi

After entering a secret code at the shop, and despite it being only the second secret code entered at the shop, Nino received a costume. Not knowing what it was, and thinking it was a stuffed animal since that was the code that was entered, he put it on. Now, he's walking around and dancing like a Nyatchi. Thankfully, Airen still recognizes him and the two had a lovely time in the park, where Airen once again gave her heart to Nino. Nino, however, has still not given her his.

[SIZE=13pt]Tama & Haru[/SIZE]

Their relationship has progressred rapidly this morning. However, they seem to share a difference in opinion as to the status of their relationship. Tama seems to count Haru as a "good friend" while Haru sees them as just friends.

[SIZE=13pt]Lesson of the Moment[/SIZE]

+ Love is blind.

:blink: [SIZE=10pt]Nino and Airen are now the proud parents of two baby boys![/SIZE] ;)

[SIZE=13pt]Nino[/SIZE]

Current Age: 6

Nino has left to be with Airen in Tama Town. Goodbye, Nino!

[SIZE=13pt]Tama[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]Haru[/SIZE]

Current Age: 3

Haru and Tama are still in their Young Mimitchi and Ichigotchi forms respectively. I'm not sure when they'll change, but hopefully it will be tomorrow! Their relationship has hit a plateau, and they remain good friends. If all goes well, they should be able to have children sometime next week...maybe Tuesday.

[SIZE=13pt]Current Tamas[/SIZE]

Name: Tama

Generation: 11

Current Form: Mametchi

Previous Form: Ichigotchi <-- Kinakomotchi

Name: Haru

Generation: 8

Sex: Female

Current Form: Mimitchi

Previous Form: Young Mimitchi <-- Kinakomotchi

Tama and Haru both changed into their new forms as soon as they awoke this morning. Yay!

Name: Shigi - Named after Shigi from Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden*

Generation: 2

Current Age: 0

Current Form: Teletchi

Previous Form: none

Despite his young age, Shigi was able to meet with Tama for an eating game, and in fact beat him. He shows promise for one so young, even though he fell asleep directly after his victory.

Black

Name: Nino - Named after Ninomiya Kazunari of Arashi

Generation: 1

Current Age: 6

Current Form: Kuchipatchi

Previous Form: Young Mametchi <-- Mizutamatchi

Offspring: Father of Shigi & one other son

FYI

* Shigi may be more familiar to some as "Ziyi." But that's only if you follow the English translation of Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden from VIZ. Which I do not. I read it raw baby, yeah! :furawatchi:

[SIZE=13pt] :angry: Tama & Haru[/SIZE] :D

Current Age: 5

Still no children between Tama & Haru! The two seem to be having a lot of disagreements lately. Haru has even given Tama poop once or twice today. Tama has also retaliated by giving her some poop in return. This greatly upset Haru, whose happiness meter dropped down to just one heart. Her mood brightened after taking a run. There is intense competition between Tama and Haru during their games against each other as both are sensitive to losing. That never stops them from competing with each other, though!

[SIZE=13pt]Shigi[/SIZE]

Current Age: 1

Current Form: Hikotchi

Previous Form: Kuchitamatchi

Shigi has grown into a Hikotchi...with a dislike for losing. Having previously met Tama, he presented him with a flower after winning both of their matches against each other. For the first time today, he met Haru. At their first meeting, Haru received a flower from Shigi and shortly afterward the two competed in a match. Shigi won, then later presented Haru with a flower. Another match followed, with Shigi losing for the first time to Haru. Disappointed by his loss, Shigi left a Snake-in-the-Box for Haru. Haru was of course angered by this. :angry: Shigi was disappointed upon returning from visiting Haru.

FYI

+ The three Tamagotchis were paused for quite a long time yesterday, since I had to work and had a long class.

[SIZE=13pt]Current Tamas[/SIZE]

Name: Hien - Named after Hien from Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden

Generation: 12

Current Form: Kinakomotchi

Previous Form: Bebitchi

Name: Aiba - Named after Aiba Masaki of Arashi

Generation: 9

Current Form: Kinakomotchi

Previous Form: Bebitchi

Hien and Aiba are the sons of Tama and Haru, who left last night to be together. Soon, they'll meet their cousin Shigi.

Name: Shigi

Current Form: Debatchi

Previous Form: Hikotchi <-- Kuchitamatchi <-- Teletchi

Shigi has blossomed into a handsome Debatchi. He likes to spend his time dancing around, but recently went on a fishing trip where he managed to catch a fish of whale-sized proportions.

Dark Pink

Name: Tama - Named after Suou Tamaki from "Ouran Koukou Host Club"

Generation: 11

Current Age: 7

Current Form: Mametchi

Previous Form: Ichigotchi <-- Kinakomotchi

Offspring: Father of Aiba and Hien

Light Pink

Name: Haru - Named after Fujioka Haruhi from "Ouran Koukou Host Club"

Generation: 8