Alex and Naomi's Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hi! welcome to my Tamagotchi log! This tale will be told by the Tams themselves, in Diary form. Alex's will be written in[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] light green [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt] and Naomi's will be written in [/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt] Blue[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Sooo Here goes!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Dear Diary,[/SIZE]

Hi, I am new to this Diary stuff... So I will introduce myself. I am Naomi, a Female v4.5. I was born yesterday, and I am now a current Tamatchi, and I have a Neat shell design! It is a globe, and I came with the pc pack! I am in preschool, and I love my teacher! she is nice. I will become a teenager later today! Hooray! My status is:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 2

Funny: 32

Gorgeous: 18

Spiritual: 6

Weight: 10 lbs

~Naomi

[SIZE=8pt] Dear Diary,[/SIZE]

Hi, this is Alex, a male v4.5 and I love my shell design! it is Lava Lamp-ish. I did not come with a pc pack, but I am still proud of myself. I am a little younger than Naomi, but I am a child. I don't know what character i am yet, but I look like a Hershey kiss! Yum! well, I too am in preschool, and I love my teacher. she is very nice and sweet-smelling. well, my stats are as follows:

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Training: 1

Funny: 0

Gorgeous: 6

Spiritual: 18

Weight: 13 lbs.

~Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello, it's me, Naomi. I am now a teenager! I have Mr. Turtle as my teacher now! I am so excited! i hope to get a job as a rescuer someday.... but right now, I have to tell you something! I have a new friend who will be writing on this log too, in magenta and his name is Jake. He has a shell that's red with a black star, and butterflies. Well, Here are my stats:

Hungry:♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: 3

Funny: 60

Gorgeous: 24

Spiritual: 13

Weight: 23 lbs:

~Naomi

[SIZE=8pt]Dear Diary: Hi again! it's me, Alex, and I have a new friend too, named Jake. So now there's 3 of us. I am a teen too, though i am not sure what kind I am. My teacher is Mr. Canvas, and while this is a good thing, i was very unhappy when I had to leave pre-school! oh well. I must go now, But here are my stats:[/SIZE]

Happy: ♥♥

Gorgeous: 10

Spiritual: 26

Weight: 28 lbs.

~Alex

Hi! I am Jake, and I am a year younger than Alex and Naomi, but it is fine with me. I am in pre-school, and I like my teacher alot too! She is nice. I will become a teenager today too! I am excited! I am like a kid version of Kuchipachi, you know, the child, not the teen? well, I want to go play with my plant right now, so bye for now! Oh here are my stats:

Hungry: ♥♥

Funny: 12

Gorgeous: 0

Spiritual: 12

Weight: 16 lbs.

~Jake

I just got the scare of my life! I got a letter in the mail, and then it was a robber! He stole 200 points! I just wanted to quickly write about it.

~Jake

Hi again! today is a very big day for me! I will be turning into an adult today (i hope) I will be 3 this afternoon... and I am excited! Well, nothing much is going on right now, I just got some new items from using the shop codes, and they are pretty cool! TTFn!

Here are my stats:

Training: 4

Funny: 159

Gorgeous: 30

Spiritual: 22

Weight: 20 lbs

~Naomi

[SIZE=8pt] Dear Diary,[/SIZE]

Hi again, it's me, Alex, and I will be 3 today too! I hope I can be an adult... anyway.. my friend Jake turned into a teen, and he is like a diamond! He really shines and sparkles when he comes to the screen. I am out of time... see ya! Here's my stats:

Training: 5

Spiritual: 38

Weight: 48 lbs.

~Alex

Yes, it's true, I am a diamond-type of tama. I like to sparkle when i come to the screen! I will be 2 today, so Ya. But I got all the shop codes too. so did alex. I must go, i need to eat. I am very hungry!

Funny: 44

Gorgeous: 14

Spiritual: 24

Weight: 18 lbs.

~Jake

Hi there! Naomi here, and I just want to say... I am now an adult! Go me! I am a Horoyotchi, and I'm loving it! I am supposed to get a job today, but for now, i am still in school... but it is fun! I aspire to be a rescuer! (Don't tell Jake, He will make fun of me for it!). Jake is immature, but can be nice when he wants to. I honestly don't think he will amount to much later in life. *sigh* but you have to admit... he is Sooo shiny! He is a Daiyatchi, and he is cute! He should be turning into an adult today, this afternoon. Do you know I keep getting letters from the king? Well, he is being very nice to me! Once, he gave me 1,500 points! I guess it was for me going to school alot! I go the maximum amount each day (10 times is the maximum if you want to keep getting skill points) and I have yet to go today. It seems only yesterday I was a child! I wonder what gender my baby will be... but never mind all that stuff... it will be another few years (days) before I have my baby! I went to tamatown today, and visited my school. I had lots of fun there! I also went to canada and got a maple leaf! I love Tamatown, it's as if Heaven made a world just for me and my other tamagotchi's! Oh dear... I think I am writing too much! Alex wants to come on... Here are my stats:

Hungry:♥♥

Funny: 231

Weight: 34 lbs

~Naomi

Dear Diary,

Hi, Alex Here. I am an adult! I am a Tenpatchi, and I look like a spider! Cool! Spiders are awesome! Except when they invade your personal space... Though I am still in school, I have big dreams for the future!

Excuse me... this is naomi, but please! :D the biggest dream you've ever had was clouds of cotton candy and chocolate mountains! Someone took it all away and you woke up screaming!

Hey, who'se diary entry is this anyway? That's right, it's mine! now butt out before you ruin my reputation! Heh Heh, let's pretend that never happened okay? I'm going to leave now. This is Aqward..... here's my stats:

Hungry:♥

Happy:♥

Training: 6

Funny: 92

Spiritual: 38

Weight: 32 lbs

~Alex

Dear Diary,

Why do I call you a diary? i mean, it's sooo girly! (don't tell Naomi, I don't want to hurt her feelings.) Nothing much has happened to me between now and yesterday. I mean, it was like i did nothing! I skipped school. who needs it? we're all going to have a baby in the end, so what's the point? Naomi thinks it will get her a good job. She won't tell me what she wants to be anyway. She probably thinks I'll make fun of her. I would never do that! well, actually, yes. I would. But so? Maybe she doesn't have a dream job after all, and She is just trying to get me to do better? she does get straight A's. I'm gonna go now, here's my stats:

Hungry: ♥

Happy:♥

Training: 8

Funny: 108

Gorgeous: 14

Spiritual: 24

Weight: 37 lbs

~Jake

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! I know I already posted today, but I wanted to let you know that On Saturday and Sunday of this weekend, I will not be posting on this log. I will tell all on Monday though! Oh, and also, The Tama's will be doing Diary entries and Just regular talking too![/SIZE] :rolleyes:

[SIZE=8pt]Hi all! this is Naomi. I didn't write a diary entry today, because I am limited on time. I wanted to say I am a pre-school teacher! Not exactly my dream job, but heck, it pays good money, and I have to count the kids who get on the bus! fun! Alex and Jake are asleep now... so they can't write. (they took an early nap)[/SIZE]

Hungry:♥♥♥

Funny: 340

Weight: 34 lbs.

[SIZE=8pt]I am som sorry for not posting in a while! I am not to good at keeping logs... but anyway, Cyril (Naomi's baby) turned into a Urakuchipachi, and had a baby girl, who is an adult singer named Macey. She had a baby just now and it is a girl! I will be on tomorrow too.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back